Isaiah 17;1 and Psalms 83

(heavily moderated)

Isaiah 17;1 and Psalms 83

Postby benny balerio on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 am

There are two major end time prophecies running concurrent at this moment.
The first one is Isaiah 17;1
It is no secret that Syria has one of the largest stock pile of chemical and bio weapons in the world.
And in a recent news media,..President assad of Syria had chemical weapons used on his own citizens in Homs.
Assad not long ago stated that if the western powers interfer with his country that he would set the middle east ablaze.
While the arabs are against his actions in the current revolt in syria,..they still hate Israel even more so.
At this time,...it seems that the pressure is against assad is coming to a make or break situation pertaining to assads rule.
..."With time short, US meets Iran for nuclear talks"
http://news.yahoo.com/time-short-us-mee ... 58474.html
WASHINGTON (AP) — Giving Iran another chance at diplomacy, deeply skeptical Obama administration officials return to nuclear negotiations this weekend looking for quick progress — or at least enough hope to hold off urgent calls from Israel for military action.

The U.S. and other world powers are stopping short of saying the gathering in Istanbul is a make-or-break situation. But as they sit down with Iranian officials for the first time in more than a year to press yet again for an agreement on Tehran's disputed nuclear program, American officials say the window for a diplomatic breakthrough is closing. And in the event the talks fail completely, all U.S. options remain on the table.

Continued in the link above:

The Other major prophecy is the Psalms 83 war.
I believe that Israel will decide to attack Iran when the new negotiations fail (Which are currently be held at his very moment)........If I were going to guess,..I would believe sometime within this year.
I realize that is still a lot of spread,...but let me tell you what I do know.

The players are in place pertaining to the inner ring nations that touch Israels border.
About Psalms 83.......Egypt,...Jordan,...Lebanon,....Syria,...Northern Iraq,...have all shown signs of verbal hostility towards Israel.(Keep in mind Genesis 15;18 and do a comparison on a map)...(and then keep in mind Ezekiel 36;11..."will make you prosper more than before.)
It is interesting that Saudi Arabia has not revealed outright hostility toward Israel ....YET(That act would complete the circle.
It is possible that when this war comes to pass that Saudi Arabia would join the others or eles......become judged by all the arab nations.(We shall see)

But another factor in this is that Russia at this moment is amassing troops in Aremania in case the U.S. attacks Iran.
I would suppose that on the surface,..it would seem that Israel and the U.S. is danged if they do and danged if they don't.
I think that it is the rapture that triggers this coming war.
But if the raptured occurred prior to this coming war,...that would logicly place the U.S. into chaos and find herself in an economic nightmare.
Considering that the Arab nations today in majority,..do not believe in Christ Jesus as the Son of God,...and again upon these arab nations witnessing the chaos in the U.S..........they very well may attack Israel.
I do believe that Israel will nuke the capitol of Syria(Damascus)
This nuke strike by Israel may just be enough to cause Iran and russia to do a Micheal Jackson moon walk dance,...upon realizing that Israel is playing for keeps and will nuke Iran and russia if they do not back off....My belief is they will back off until Israel believes that she is dwelling in peace..."Carelessly"
Keep in mind that the whole world is already on the brink of economic collapse....the rapture would be the final nail in the coffin.

So it is my belief that we are really and truely going home very soon.
We have front row seats,..bring a friend to watch the hand of God move the pieces in place.
benny balerio

Re: Isaiah 17;1 and Psalms 83

Postby drdos on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 am

Benny I think the Saudi's have spoken up loud and clear on 9/11 since most of the terrorist were Saudi's and they believed the twin towers was the capitol of Zionism/Western Life. Just my 2pennys
drdos

Postby benny balerio on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:06 am

drdos wrote:Benny I think the Saudi's have spoken up loud and clear on 9/11 since most of the terrorist were Saudi's and they believed the twin towers was the capitol of Zionism/Western Life. Just my 2pennys

Yes drdos,....you are right,....I guess that pretty much completes the circle...Thanks, and God Bless You. :a3:
benny balerio

Postby drdos on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:33 am

benny balerio wrote:
drdos wrote:Benny I think the Saudi's have spoken up loud and clear on 9/11 since most of the terrorist were Saudi's and they believed the twin towers was the capitol of Zionism/Western Life. Just my 2pennys

Yes drdos,....you are right,....I guess that pretty much completes the circle...Thanks, and God Bless You. :a3:
No problemo' my Brother! :blessyou:
drdos

Postby mrgravyard49 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Great Stuff Benny! Now is there a Jewish Holiday that has a history or war or trouble coming up soon that could be a picture or what is to come? Now there is a New Moon the 21st of this month and afull moon May 6th and a new moon May 20th.. Oh When is pentecost?
mrgravyard49

Postby benny balerio on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:46 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:Great Stuff Benny! Now is there a Jewish Holiday that has a history or war or trouble coming up soon that could be a picture or what is to come? Now there is a New Moon the 21st of this month and afull moon May 6th and a new moon May 20th.. Oh When is pentecost?

Based on your question,...anything that I reply with would be just pure speculation,...but August has the month of "Awe" in it.
benny balerio

Postby mrgravyard49 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Ok, Let me throw this out.. Let's say that Isaiah17/Psalm83 happens within the next 60 days. Things settle down, and Israel thinks they are at peace and safety and then Around the 1st of August BOOm Ezk:38...
Maybe??? :dunno:
mrgravyard49

Postby benny balerio on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:08 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:Ok, Let me throw this out.. Let's say that Isaiah17/Psalm83 happens within the next 60 days. Things settle down, and Israel thinks they are at peace and safety and then Around the 1st of August BOOm Ezk:38...
Maybe??? :dunno:

First of all,..it is my belief that the rapture occurs prior to this coming war,...which occurs at an unknown day and hour.
We all have sign posts along the way,..all we can do is be ready to meet Him in the air.
It is obvious based on what we all see in plain view that something has just got to give very soon........ mrgravyard49,...that is probally the best info you are going to get from me.

But allow me to add something here.
Suppose that my understanding of psalms 83;3 is in error,...if that were true, and we are still on this earth and we all actually witness the Psalms 83/Isaiah 17;1 prophecy come to pass before our very eyes,.......I assure you that from that moment onward,...that we all could not close our eyes at nite thinking in our yearning heart,...."PERHAPS TODAY"
There is no doubt about it,..we will not be here when the Ezekiel 38 war comes to pass.
Being that this is scripturally true,....then we must come to realize that the rapture of the Bride of Jesus Christ Must occur prior to this Ezekiel 38 war.

God Bless!
benny balerio

Return to Prophecy Debate Area