Rabbi Kaduri and his FALSE Christ?

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Rabbi Kaduri and his FALSE Christ?

Postby joyful_noise on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 am

I was recommended this story by a friend on youtube...Has anyone ever came across this? I did a search and couldnt find anything on this site about it...I assumed it to be, at first, a beautiful story. It's basically a story of an 108 year old Rabbi, that on his death bed in 2006, he "Revealed" That Jesus was in fact, the Messiah.
Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri died in February 2006. He was considered one of the most famous rabbis in Israel and over 200,000 people lined the streets of Jerusalem to watch his funeral procession. Born around 1900 most estimate his age at between 106 and 108 when he passed away. Shortly before his death, Kaduri did something mysterious. He wrote a sentence on a piece of paper, sealed it and told his followers they must wait a year after his death before opening it. The note, he said, would reveal the name of the Jewish Messiah. Incredibly when the letter was opened in February 2007, Kaduri declared Jesus Christ the Messiah of the Jews.

But, I did some research. and found that he had said these things a few months before his death in a synogogue, on Yom Kippur...
“It is hard for many good people in society to understand the person of the Messiah. The leadership and order of a Messiah of flesh and blood is hard to accept for many in the nation. As leader, the Messiah will not hold any office, but will be among the people and use the media to communicate. His reign will be pure and without personal or political desire. During his dominion, only righteousness and truth will reign. Will all believe in the Messiah right away? No, in the beginning some of us will believe in him and some not. It will be easier for non-religious people to follow the Messiah than for Orthodox people. The revelation of the Messiah will be fulfilled in two stages: First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah. Then he will reveal himself to some Jews, not necessarily to wise Torah scholars. It can be even simple people. Only then he will reveal himself to the whole nation. The people will wonder and say: ‘What, that’s the Messiah?’ Many have known his name but have not believed that he is the Messiah.”

The part that troubled me the most is the other parts I found that said that He recieved this knowledge of WHO The Messiah is, and HOW he will come in his dreams. He claims he was told by Jesus in his dreams that he (Jesus) is dwelling right now in an Israeli man, and He will use the media to communicate with the world....yadda yadda....
Any thoughts....I caused a little tiff on youtube about this...

Besides, This totally is conflicting with how the Bible tells us Jesus will appear in His second coming...

by the way, this is my first post here, I really like this site...I'm sorry if it this too long....or dull...lol
joyful_noise

Re: Rabbi Kaduri and his FALSE Christ?

Postby BdTBIC on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:09 am

Here is the Story and at the bottom the link:

We get excited about the coming Temple, we send emails when we see articles about garments being made for the Kohen, but the reality is that the man of sin only makes this possible, the rebuilding, so that "he" can be worshipped, and that the second holocaust is going to happen. All of this is just preparing a blinded people for slaughter. BUT, the Lord will save His "remnant".
So pray for the "peace" of Jerusalem

Rabbi Reveals Name of the Messiah

Shortly before he died, one of Israel's most prominent rabbis wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed until now. When the note was opened, it revealed what many have known for centuries: Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah.

A few months before he died, one of the nation’s most prominent rabbis, Yitzhak Kaduri, supposedly wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed until now. When the note was unsealed, it revealed what many have known for centuries: Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah.

With the biblical name of Jesus, the Rabbi and kabbalist described the Messiah using six words and hinting that the initial letters form the name of the Messiah. The secret note said:

Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.

Thisis I have signed in the month of mercy,
Yitzhak Kaduri

The Hebrew sentence (translated above in bold) with the hidden name of the Messiah reads: Yarim Ha’Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim

The initials spell the Hebrew name of Jesus, Yehoshua. Yehoshua and Yeshua are eectively the same name, derived from the same Hebrew root of the word “salvation” as documented in Zechariah 6:11 and Ezra 3:2. The same priest writes in Ezra, “Yeshua son of Yozadak” while writing in Zechariah “Yehoshua son of Yohozadak.” The priest adds the holy abbreviation of God’s name, ho, in the father’s name Yozadak and in the name Yeshua.

With one of Israel’s most prominent rabbis indicating the name of the Messiah is Yeshua, it is understandable why his last wish was to wait one year after his death before revealing what he wrote.

When the name of Yehoshua appeared in Kaduri’s message, ultra-Orthodox Jews from his Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva (seminary) in Jerusalem argued that their master did not leave the exact solution for decoding the Messiah’s name.

The revelation received scant coverage in the Israeli media. Only the Hebrew websites News First Class (Nfc) and Kaduri.net mentioned the Messiah note, insisting it was authentic. The Hebrew daily Ma'ariv ran a story on the note but described it as a forgery.

Jewish readers responded on the websites' forums with mixed feelings: “So this means Rabbi Kaduri was a Christian?” and “The Christians are dancing and celebrating,” were among the comments.

Israel Today spoke to two of Kaduri’s followers in Jerusalem who admitted that the note was authentic, but confusing for his followers as well. “We have no idea how the Rabbi got to this name of the Messiah,” one of them said.

Yet others completely deny any possibility that the note is authentic. Kaduri’s son, Rabbi David Kaduri, said that at the time the note was written (September 2005), his father’s physical condition made it impossible for him to write.

KADURI'S PORTRAYAL OF THE MESSIAH

A few months before Kaduri died at the age of 108, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah. Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death. (The former prime minister is still in a coma after suffering a massive stroke more than a year ago.)

Other rabbis predict the same, including Rabbi Haim Cohen, kabbalist Nir Ben Artzi and the wife of Rabbi Haim Kneiveskzy.

Kaduri’s grandson, Rabbi Yosef Kaduri, said his grandfather spoke many times during his last days about the coming of the Messiah and redemption through the Messiah.

His spiritual portrayals of the Messiah—reminiscent of New Testament accounts—were published on the websites Kaduri.net and Nfc:

“It is hard for many good people in society to understand the person of the Messiah. The leadership and order of a Messiah of flesh and blood is hard to accept for many in the nation. As leader, the Messiah will not hold any office, but will be among the people and use the media to communicate. His reign will be pure and without personal or political desire. During his dominion, only righteousness and truth will reign.

“Will all believe in the Messiah right away? No, in the beginning some of us will believe in him and some not. It will be easier for non-religious people to follow the Messiah than for Orthodox people.

“The revelation of the Messiah will be fullled in two stages: First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah. Then he will reveal himself to some Jews, not necessarily to wise Torah scholars. It can be even simple people. Only then he will reveal himself to the whole nation. The people will wonder and say: ‘What, that’s the Messiah?’ Many have known his name but have not believed that he is the Messiah.”

FAREWELL TO A 'TSADIK'

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri was known for his photographic memory and his memorization of the Bible, the Talmud, Rashi and other Jewish writings. He knew Jewish sages and celebrities of the last century and rabbis who lived in the Holy Land and kept the faith alive before the State of Israel was born.

Kaduri was not only highly esteemed because of his age of 108. He was charismatic and wise, and chief rabbis looked up to him as a Tsadik, a righteous man or saint. He would give advice and blessings to everyone who asked. Thousands visited him to ask for counsel or healing. His followers speak of many miracles and his students say that he predicted many disasters.

When he died, more than 200,000 people joined the funeral procession on the streets of Jerusalem to pay their respects as he was taken to hisfinal resting place.

“When he comes, the Messiah will rescue Jerusalem from foreign religions that want to rule the city,” Kaduri once said. “They will not succeed for they will fight against one another.”

THE RABBI'S FOLLOWERS REACT

In an interview with Israel Today, Rabbi David Kaduri, the 80-year-old son of the late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, denied that his father left a note with the name Yeshua just before he died.

“It’s not his writing,” he said when we showed him a copy of the note.

During a nighttime meeting in the Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva in Jerusalem, books with the elder Kaduri’s handwriting from 80 years ago were presented to us in an attempt to prove that the Messiah note was not authentic.

When we told Rabbi Kaduri that his father’s official website (http://www.kaduri.net) had mentioned the Messiah note, he was shocked. “Oh no! That’s blasphemy. The people could understand that my father pointed to him [the Messiah of the Christians].”

David Kaduri confirmed, however, that in his last year, his father had talked and dreamed almost exclusively about the Messiah and his coming. “My father has met the Messiah in a vision,” he said, “and told us that he would come soon.”

Israel Today was given access to many of the rabbi's manuscripts, written in his own hand for the exclusive use of his students. Most striking were the cross-like symbols painted by Kaduri all over the pages. In the Jewish tradition, one does not use crosses. In fact, even the use of a plus sign is discouraged because it might be mistaken for a cross.

But there they were, scribbled in the rabbi's own hand. When we asked what those symbols meant, Rabbi David Kaduri said they were “signs of the angel." Pressed further about the meaning of the “signs of the angel," he said he had no idea. Rabbi David Kaduri went on to explain that only his father had had a spiritual relationship with God and had met the Messiah in his dreams.

Orthodox Jews around the Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva told Israel Today a few weeks later that the story about the secret note of Rabbi Kaduri should never have come out, and that it had damaged the name the revered old sage.

and the link:

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.as ... m&idx=1347
BdTBIC

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:20 am

:wavewelcome: to the board, joyful_noise!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Pretzelogical on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:18 am

WOW! Thank you for this post that is bringing to light the subtle deceptions Satan uses.

First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah.
Most striking were the cross-like symbols painted by Kaduri all over the pages. In the Jewish tradition, one does not use crosses. In fact, even the use of a plus sign is discouraged because it might be mistaken for a cross.

But there they were, scribbled in the rabbi's own hand. When we asked what those symbols meant, Rabbi David Kaduri said they were “signs of the angel." Pressed further about the meaning of the “signs of the angel," he said he had no idea. Rabbi David Kaduri went on to explain that only his father had had a spiritual relationship with God and had met the Messiah in his dreams.

There is no way this man was a Christian in my opinion:
--When one understands Jesus is the only Way, Truth and Life, they don't seal the information up until a year after their death. The Good News that saves is urgently shared. Evil is done in secret. "Seal up the prophecy" does not apply to this!
--There is no other name under heaven given than Jesus, but the name revealed is *coded* as a distortion of Jesus, the Name above all Names.
--Predicted disasters, blessed and healed as other false prophets are doing, such as Todd Bentley who rely on their experience instead of the scriptures.--Met the Messiah in a vision, but Jesus said He would come on the clouds.
--"Cross-like" is not a cross, but a distortion of it.
--"signs of the angel" A perverse and unfaithful generation looks for a sign. Worship of angels is forbidden. Again, sounds like the false teaching of Todd Bentley and numerous New Age deceptions.
--He predicted Messiah would come after Ariel Sharon's death. However, Jesus came while Simeon was alive to testify of seeing the Messiah. (By the way, Sharon's heart attack was not a head wound right? ...just in case he comes out of the coma at a paticular time.)

Keeping an eye on his followers and further deceptions from his writings seems prudent. Thanks for the post!
Pretzelogical

Postby BdTBIC on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 am

WELCOME JOYFUL_NOISE nothing dull or too long at all

The original Hebrew was not the Hebrew block letters that we see today. Today letters are more Chaldean.
The original pictorial Hebrew when they came out of Egypt is much different

For the life of me, I haven't been able to copy it here. The alphabet was like little drawings. The Rabbi's say that when God spoke in Genesis, God used the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, so universes are contained in these
blessed letters. At the end of the Hebrew pictorial alphabet is the "taw" and in this ancient alphabet,
it is the shape of a cross, and dare I say, the cross of the Messiah.

You can see the alphabet here: http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/28_chart.html

if you have E-Sword you can download an entire Ancient Hebrew Lexicon from here: http://www.e-sword.net/usermods/

go down to "Dictionaries" and download the Lexicon and then the 6 different fonts. Download the fonts to your desktop and then drag and drop them into you font folder in the "Control Panel"

You will have to put the Hebrew fonts into your "font folder" in your control panel.

Great as a witness tool to Jews, you can say that at the end of creation, and the end of the Torah and Tanakh, there lies the cross of their Messiah, Messiah Ben Joseph, who soon returns as Messiah Ben David.

The hardest thing for anyone is to say that "I am wrong", we have all done it, and someday soon so will the Lord's remnant in Israel.

But those not His will hang tenaciously to their error. Even though the last letter of their own ancient alphabet was the shape of a cross "T" , they will go to extremes to avoid it. The meaning of the "Taw" is "mark, sign, signal, no problems there :-}
There is a book published in Brooklyn by Mesorah Publications, where mention is made of a similar ancient form, which is a middle form, during the Temple era, and even here they slant it , like a X. But "X's" are verboten also. The books title is "The Wisdom of the Jewish Alphabet" by Michael Munk

Come Lord,
Charis and Shalom
BdTBIC

Postby joyful_noise on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Thank you, I love this site, and already have a few favorite posters! So, I'm beginning to feel right at home!
I've always had an interest in Bible Prophecy. So I'm having a blast on this site so far. This was actually my first encounter, since accepting Jesus Christ, with an issue that I actually felt the fire to refute. I might be a baby Christian, but I'm on fire for Christ, and I dont want anyone to be deceived...if I can help it.
joyful_noise

Postby Bug on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Hi Joyful_Noise! Good post. I remember reading about him when he died. I do believe he was listening to the wrong being. Jesus is not in an mans body anywhere. He is sitting at the right hand of the Father until He comes for us. :banana:

I do wonder if what Rabbi Kaduri was seeing was what the Muslims talk about that will be the "side kick" of their Mahadi. I believe his name is Jesus, but not our Lord and Saviour of course.
Bug

Postby Pretzelogical on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:29 am

Yes, it seems likely that a false Jesus, by a diffferent spelling such as this coded one would be used in the end. Walid Shoebat, however, says there will not be anyone named Jesus because it is an Anti-Christ. In my opinion, what better way to ruin things than by pretending to be Jesus. Satan has already been using that ploy from the start where the deceived claim to be Christians, write books, and then deny the Christ. I forget who said something like this: What if I took your hat, scarf, coat, boots, gloves and goggles, and went out after dark and robbed people. The next day everyone would say you did it. They would say it was your hat, your coat, etc. You would still be innocent despite the testimony of the whole town of people I robbed. There are many people wearing Jesus' hat, coat... I think the Anti-Christ would continue with that operation through to the end, as you have suggested. Perhaps I misunderstood Mr. Shoebat in that interview. Yes, any more news on how this Rabbi's followers are doing now that he has died would be of great interest to me. Thanks for all the posts!
Pretzelogical

Return to SIGNS