I would caution anyone who reads this study, that it is presented from a standpoint of God actually being the source of both good and evil in the universe.
I did not go very far in the document before i bailed... i can't stomach it.
But i will respond to it's basic premise.
1. YHWH created everything good. He did not ever create evil.
2. We know from the word that Satan became conceited, proud, and jealous of YHWH. (He chose to fall, YHWH didn't make him fall.)
3. We know from the word that Satan deceived Eve, and as a result influenced Adam to sin against YHWH. (He chose to fall, YHWH didn't make him fall.)
4. We know from the word that Satan is a liar, and a Murderer... his actions in the Garden of Eden actually murdered all of humanity. Both spiritually and physically.
5. John 3:16 tells us that YHWH has an AGAPE love for the whole world. AGAPE is a fatherly love borne of familial duty, honor, and obligation.
6. This means that YHWH took responsibility for restoring his fallen damaged creation, and made a way for us to be reconciled to him.
7. He planned that reconciliation from before the foundation of the Earth. By his foreknowledge.
8. YHWH didn't stop Satan, or Adam because he gave them free moral agency, and refused to interfere with their choice.
9. Adam's bad choice enslaved all of humanity to sin.
10. Yashua Messiah's sacrifice gave us back that free moral agency, and atoned for us. If we choose to believe on him.
YHWH does not ever create evil... but it does exist in the world (because of our SIN)... through no fault of his own... but he does promise us that ALL things work together for good... but only to them that trust YHWH. He may allow evil to do certain things, but only because in the end, it will either glorify him, bring others to him, turn others away from sin, or all of the above. Just because he turns someone over to suffer the consequences of their sin and hate of him and his truth, doesn't make him the source of the evil that comes upon them. YHWH doesn't place them in the hands of the tormentors, they place themselves in the hands of their tormentors. YHWH only controls the timing of when he allows the tormentors to have their due.
YHWH is never the source of evil, and evil can not be removed from the world without removing free will choice... at least until the time period within which to allow that choice expires. There is an eventual deadline.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.