The “Kraken” cyberwarfare program run by the DoD

Latest prophecy related news.

The “Kraken” cyberwarfare program run by the DoD

Postby st louis steve on Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:39 pm

The “Kraken” cyberwarfare program run by the DoD https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-27- ... t-war.html
st louis steve

Re: The “Kraken” cyberwarfare program run by the DoD

Postby st louis steve on Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:07 pm

REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

“These people have committed treason,” declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies.

McInerney also stated that he believes President Trump knew the steal was coming, hence his executive order issued for sanctions for interference in our elections by foreign powers.
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/an ... s-secured/
st louis steve

Postby bchandler on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:04 am

One can only hope this gets dealt with quickly.

Father, I pray that you send your angles to protect every one of your warriors who are standing up for truth, justice, and the inspired constitution YOU gave us through our founders.

I pray that you bring the corrupt, bribe takers, and treasonous to utter ruin.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby shorttribber on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:39 am

bchandler wrote:One can only hope this gets dealt with quickly.

Father, I pray that you send your angles to protect every one of your warriors who are standing up for truth, justice, and the inspired constitution YOU gave us through our founders.

I pray that you bring the corrupt, bribe takers, and treasonous to utter ruin.

:a3:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Return to What you think (About news)