Trump to Give Part of E Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump to Give Part of E Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat May 19, 2018 2:15 pm

This article confirms that Trump is trying to give Palestine part of Jerusalem.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,734 ... 26,00.html

US peace plan: Palestinian state with east J'lem as capital, limited sovereignty

At a later stage, the Palestinian Authority will receive additional security and administrative powers in Areas A and B of the West Bank, according to the plan.

The plan includes $40 billion in US aid towards the establishment of a Palestinian state and its institutions.

According to the diplomats, the United States does not rule out the possibility that east Jerusalem will be the capital of the future Palestinian state, provided the Old City is under international rule.

A number of Arab foreign ministers, including the Secretary General of the Arab League Ahmed Abu al-Gheit, met Tuesday with the Foreign Affairs Minister for the EU, Federica Mogherini, and other senior officials to discuss the peace process.

Because of the close relationship between Israel and the United States, European leaders believe only the US can pressure Israel into a peace deal.

See, the embassy was a gift with strings attached. Now Israel owes Trump.

Trump to ask Israel to withdraw from 4 East Jerusalem neighborhoods as part of new peace plan.
Which will likely become the capital of a future Palestinian state.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf ... ods-553491

Trump expected to unveil his peace plan in June.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-readie ... inian-aid/

Kuchner hinted at a temple and unity of all 3 faiths muslim, christian, and jew at the embassy opening.

This fits Revelation 11 to a T. A divided Jerusalem and a divided temple.
11 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

But I guess it depends on how you interpret this verse. Will the gentiles tread the ENTIRE city for 42 mos? or just PART of the city? Like a divided Jerusalem as capital for both Israel and Palestine.

Get ready because if this deal passes we could find ourselves living in the 70th week this summer.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Mon May 21, 2018 11:07 am, edited 16 times in total.
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump may give part of E Jerusalem as Palestenian Capital

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat May 19, 2018 5:17 pm

This video shows Kuchner speaking at the embassy opening.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/0 ... ech-nr.cnn

IF (big if) Trump is the beast then Jarod Kuchner is most likely the False Prophet.

In the video he seems to be implying that all 3 faiths should continue to worship in Jerusalem, promoting UNITY as they all worship "God"

Considering that, and his interest in the Temple Mount, plus his focus on religion, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this new peace deal didn't include a new Temple, with the "Court" being given to the Gentiles, as described in Revelation 11. He really seems to be trying to accommodate all faiths in his attempt to bring peace.

And if they're naming the new embassy location in Jerusalem "Trump Town" as reported by the Jerusalem Post, then what would they name Trump's Temple?

I know I'm speculating big league but He does like to make deals, build buildings, and put his name on them. He has a history of doing that.
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump to give E Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital

Postby Looking4acity on Sun May 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Seems like they changed their mind.

When asked about a new time for the announcement, Greenblatt replied, “Not for a year or two.”

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180 ... e-century/
Looking4acity

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun May 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Hmm

The article I posted was from may But the one u posted from March.

Also ive not heard of that website before so I don't know :dunno:
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun May 20, 2018 5:44 pm

This recent article says they've pretty much finished the deal but they're waiting for "the right time to sell it."

Could be June could be later.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf ... ase-557842
extravagantchristian

Postby Looking4acity on Sun May 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Could be they are purposefully giving mixed signals. I found this a while back.

But Dr. Christian says Trump’s move to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move the U.S. embassy there is brilliant because it is so provocative.

“Yeah, Trump is provoking but it is also a very strategic decision aimed to stir things up, to reset the deck. Do not be taken in by all the phony statements the Arab leaders are putting out,” says Christian, who was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt, where he was raised by a father steeped in the Muslim Brotherhood. “They had to do that.”

......and so what Trump is doing is trying to acknowledge Israel’s sovereignty over the land, although not as fast as I would like, but it is a re-characterization of the facts on the ground, and so it’s not the peace process as we have known it so far but it’s essentially an arrangement between the victor and the defeated that would actually reflect what’s happened on the ground.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/u-s-israel-s ... xuTGCdf.99

It doesn't seem much like a "peace" plan to me. More like a forced plan to take it or leave. Nevertheless, I don't think it's supposed to end well for the Palestinians. And it may be very soon indeed. My thoughts are that the Palestinians will see armies surrounding Jerusalem and they will flee. :bag:
Looking4acity

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon May 21, 2018 8:13 am

This from today says that Netanyahu has agreed to this "2 state solution" and that the plan will come out next month.

https://m.jpost.com/American-Politics/T ... tal-557969
extravagantchristian

Postby 4givenmuch on Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 am

Amir Tsfarti just wrote that it is NOT Jerusalem, but Abu Dis which is outside of Jerusalem and has a wall protecting Jerusalem. I tend to believe this, since the new Saudi Crown was pushing Abu Dis to Abbas, 6 months ago.
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon May 21, 2018 10:48 am

From what I read it's a suburb ofJerusalem but still considered part of E Jerusalem.

But still, giving palestine a state capital within Israel would definatly be a mistake and not God's will.

I'm waiting to see if a new multifaith temple will be involved in the deal.

America gives both Israel and Palestine tremendous amounts of financial aid every year and trump made it clear that he is willing to withhold aid to get this deal.

I don't think any other President has gone that far.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palesti ... _Authority

Abu Dis or Abu Deis (Arabic: أبو ديس‎) is a Palestinian village in the Jerusalem Governorate of the Palestinian National Authority bordering Jerusalem. Since the 1995 Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, Abu Dis land has been mostly part of "Area C", under full Israeli control. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) census, Abu Dis had a population of 12,604 in 2016.[2]

Since the Six-Day War in 1967, Abu Dis has been under Israeli occupation. In the 1967 census it had a population of 2,640.[26]

After 1995, 85.2% of Abu Dis land was classified as Area C, under full Israeli control, while the remaining 14.8% is Area B, meaning that civil affairs have been under the control of the Palestinian National Authority and security matters under the control of the Israel Defense Forces. Israel has also confiscated land from Abu Dis in order to build two Israeli settlements: 1,031 dunams were confiscated for Ma'ale Adummim, while 348 dunams were taken for Mizpe Yedude (New Kedar).[27]

Most of the Palestinian Authority's offices responsible for Jerusalem affairs are located in the town.[28] In 2000, the construction of a Parliament Building to possibly house the Palestinian Legislative Council was started in Abu Dis, but the project was never finished. Israel has suggested to predestine the location as a substitute for East Jerusalem, the Palestinians' claimed capital.[29] The separation barrier Israel built in Abu Dis runs just few meters from the location.[30]
extravagantchristian

Postby kirthril on Mon May 21, 2018 11:19 am

Just remember deal or no deal there is going to be something that will forcibly draw the surrounding nations to take Jerusalem by force. We are told that "half the city will be taken and the other half exiled".

so it seems that the "Palestinian" side is gonna get the short end of the stick, thus infuriating the surrounding nations.

also, you never hear any of the islamist leaders saying "half of Jerusalem is ours" etc etc... They want it all.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Re: Trump to Give Part of E Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon May 21, 2018 11:32 am

What verse is that? That says half will be taken.
extravagantchristian

Postby kirthril on Mon May 21, 2018 11:50 am

King James Bible
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city

New International Version
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Zechariah 14:2

Now I don't know if this is referring to ALL Jerusalem or just the old city, but it seems the entire city will be taken from Israel by force. So whatever this deal or no deal is, the nations will not be satisfied with it.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Looking4acity on Tue May 22, 2018 11:09 am

kirthril wrote:Just remember deal or no deal there is going to be something that will forcibly draw the surrounding nations to take Jerusalem by force.

Sounds good on paper but when you start thinking it through, you find the scenario highly unlikely.

In order to rape and ransack, there needs to be a ground force. So the question is: What Arab army or group of armies are powerful enough to gain entry into Israel, making their way to the interior to Jerusalem, overcoming the IDF and America (not to mention some of the NATO allies) without being bombed ?

So an attack from Arab states seems the least plausible scenario.

On the other hand, a ground attack by IDF forces on weaponless Palestinians makes much more sense.
Looking4acity

Postby Loop on Tue May 22, 2018 11:45 am

On the other hand, a ground attack by IDF forces on weaponless Palestinians makes much more sense.

I'm not sure I'm understanding this right, are you taking up for Palestinians and saying that the IDF are the aggressors?
I think I'm misunderstanding... I've been watching for many years and the Palestinian's "Arabs" is always the ones starting and trying to harm the Israeli's.. :humm:
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby Looking4acity on Wed May 23, 2018 9:01 am

Loop wrote:I'm not sure I'm understanding this right, are you taking up for Palestinians and saying that the IDF are the aggressors?

Most definitely.

I think I'm misunderstanding...

Most definitely not.

I've been watching for many years and the Palestinian's "Arabs" is always the ones starting and trying to harm the Israeli's.. :humm:

Stones against sniper rifles? Crude missles against tanks, jets and a slanted media? Rolling burning tires against tear gas? Civilians against one of the most sophisticated armies in the world. Yeah. I used to think that way, too.

Guess what? The best kept secret is Palestinians are genetic Jews. Please refer back to viewtopic.php?f=7&t=73886

Also not known is that Syria and Russia were bombing Palestinian refuge camps in Syria. ISIS is known to be a US-Israeli-Saudi Proxy. ISIS was said to be located inside the camps.

"The Palestinian League's Salamah said: "The only conclusion I can draw from this is that their endgame is the total destruction of all Palestinian camps. It's outrageous, extremely sad, and we are running out of both words and hope."

(Link removed - link to Islamic sites disallowed by Holly)

There is more worth reading on that article.
Looking4acity

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed May 23, 2018 9:17 am

If the Jews are really gentiles, then they have tread the holy city for 50 years now, but revelation 11 says that the gentiles will only tread the jerusalem for 42 months in the last days.
extravagantchristian

Postby mark s on Wed May 23, 2018 9:38 am

Rule 9. No promoting a political agenda or some conspiracy theory. This is a Bible prophecy site. We want to keep our primary focus on God's Word.
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Return to What you think (About news)