"Trump Town" coming to Jerusalem

Latest prophecy related news.

"Trump Town" coming to Jerusalem

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:17 pm

https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/New-emb ... own-552860

Trump Town will be the name of the new group of embassies moving to Jerusalem. Trump Town in big gold letters.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: "Trump Town" coming to Jerusalem

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:43 am

If that name is indeed given to the embassy quarter, it would not be the first site in the capital named after Trump by a minister in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government. Transportation Minister Israel Katz announced in December that he would name the train station that will be built in the future near the Western Wall after the US president.

This shows a people tired of the angst and looking for someone to come in and make things better for them. It's sad, but it matches what I read in scripture......as to whether Donald Trump will be the man with the plan and come out later as the antichrist.....that is a huge stretch, and I would NEVER go there.....
What I see is what is happening in the hearts of the people there. They will accept anyone and honor anyone who makes their plight less seemingly. That makes them ripe for an antichrist figure....sad, but true. ...and again, it demonstrates for me a sign of the times.....as described in the bible.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: "Trump Town" coming to Jerusalem

Postby DaveG on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:49 am

Exactly,

Between this, Trump's image on the half shekel coin, and the renaming of the train station in Trump's honor is rather revealing as to how the people of Israel will react when someone steps up to build the third temple, institutes the false peace, etc.

We are getting close.
DaveG

Return to What you think (About news)