Syria moving jets, expecting US strike.

Latest prophecy related news.

Syria moving jets, expecting US strike.

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:39 am

Trump tweeted this morning "Get ready Russia, missiles are coming"

I thought we weren't going to warn ahead of time of a strike? Now Syria and Russia are moving aircraft to safety. I wonder if the pentagon expected him to release that information on twitter?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/syria-sai ... s-strikes/

Syria has reportedly placed the majority of its warplanes under Russian protection out of fears US will conduct additional airstrikes on its military installations.

US defense officials told media outlets on Thursday that nearly all of Syria’s operational fixed-wing aircraft were now stationed at Hmeimim Air Base, just south of the port city of Latakia.

IMO someone needs to take his twitter away. Foreign policy shouldn't be regarded as so trivial to be making off the cuff statements, whenever he feels the impulse to get on social media and vent. You can't delete that or go back and edit it to make it sound better.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref ... r%5Eauthor
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: Syria moving jets, expecting US strike.

Postby mark s on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:36 pm

I'm not so sure it's off the cuff. With a single tweet, President Trump put the Syrian air force on the defensive. They've gone into hiding.
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:13 pm

Yeah I'm sure his tweets are well thought out in advance...

"Get ready Russia because they will be coming, nice and new and smart"

What if someone hacks his twitter again? They could say something like "Get ready Russia, we're nuking you in 5 minutes" That could start WW3.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby burien1 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:07 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Yeah I'm sure his tweets are well thought out in advance...

:roll:

What if someone hacks his twitter again? They could say something like "Get ready Russia, we're nuking you in 5 minutes" That could start WW3.

Good point.
The Chest Thumper-in-Chief has given them all time to get their assets out of Dodge.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby shorttribber on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:19 pm

burien1 wrote:
extravagantchristian wrote:Yeah I'm sure his tweets are well thought out in advance...

Good point.
The Chest Thumper-in-Chief has given them all time to get their assets out of Dodge.

Correct, what a stroke of brilliance! What a grand military move! So Impressive! :alrighty:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 pm

Also, Mattis came out earlier today and said that they still haven't decided if they're going to strike Syria, contradicting trump and making him seem even more impulsive and careless for his Twitter threats.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:19 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Also, Mattis came out earlier today and said that they still haven't decided if they're going to strike Syria, contradicting trump and making him seem even more impulsive and careless for his Twitter threats.

I know, what a mess!
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:31 am

I really don't feel comfortable with him being President and can't wait until his 2.5 years are up. I'm still trying to figure out how a reality tv star with a social media addiction got elected. I don't get it. This is the second President we've had with no experience. When are we going to get someone who's competent?
extravagantchristian

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:20 am

extravagantchristian wrote: I'm still trying to figure out how a reality tv star with a social media addiction got elected. I don't get it.

We were wondering the same thing two years ago.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Sonbeam on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:57 am

No need to wonder. President Trump was appointed by God.

Rom 13:1

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

So if we have any problem with God's choice, we need to take it up with Him.

My suggestion is that we all do what 1 Timothy 2:1-3 says. I already have been doing this. Often.

2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior,

:blessyou:

sonbeam
Sonbeam

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:18 am

Sonbeam wrote:No need to wonder. President Trump was appointed by God.

Rom 13:1

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

So if we have any problem with God's choice, we need to take it up with Him.

My suggestion is that we all do what 1 Timothy 2:1-3 says. I already have been doing this. Often.

2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior,

:blessyou:

sonbeam

Yes, you're right. But the same thing can be said about Putin and Assad. Just because God appointed them doesn't mean they're going to make good decisions. I don't mean any offense to those who voted for him. I'm just concerned for our country.

I remember watching the debates 2 years ago and thinking surely people aren't going to elect this guy, he's rude, crude and the opposite of presidential, but somehow he became really popular. Maybe because he's a celebrity, maybe because he's entertaining and tells it like it is. Maybe because he mocked all the other candidates. Well now this is real life, and he's mocking other nations on Twitter everyday. But this is who we chose.
extravagantchristian

Postby DaveG on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:06 am

All things which are terrible, painful, evil and heartbreaking will eventually lead to that which is perfect, pure and holy. His peace will come upon you once you accept and understand that He is in control and not us. Those appointed in government may have authority over us on this Earth, but that's where it ends. His authority is over all. And His word which became flesh will complete the plan that was created from the very beginning.

God has used leaders (even those who had no faith in Him) to fulfill His word. We are certainly watching that unfold today. It falls on us to pray and be the light He expects us to be in an ever increasingly dark world. We know the times we are living in, and I think it is now more important than ever to share the good news of our Messiah and how the God of Israel loves His creation.
DaveG

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 am

Sonbeam wrote:So if we have any problem with God's choice, we need to take it up with Him.

While it's true some within our land, our government, and cities may be God's choice, we should acknowledge that our government is comprised of three branches as well as representatives whose responsibility is to reflect the will of the people. Those are the reasons for our involvement and the God-ordained purpose of the government....to protect the innocent and administer punishment to the guilty. It is a civil body of authority made up of citizens and throughout the Bible we know that not all governing authorities were fair, honest, just, or even within the will of God at all.

We the People form the government. Our Founding Fathers made it very clear that the People of the United States were the highest authority in the newly established country. God makes nations, but the people of this nation (the United States) are the authority behind the government. According to the Founding Fathers:

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are … endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights…. That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men…. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. … Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence (1776).
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:04 am

DaveG wrote:All things which are terrible, painful, evil and heartbreaking will eventually lead to that which is perfect, pure and holy. His peace will come upon you once you accept and understand that He is in control and not us. Those appointed in government may have authority over us on this Earth, but that's where it ends. His authority is over all. And His word which became flesh will complete the plan that was created from the very beginning.

God has used leaders (even those who had no faith in Him) to fulfill His word. We are certainly watching that unfold today. It falls on us to pray and be the light He expects us to be in an ever increasingly dark world. We know the times we are living in, and I think it is now more important than ever to share the good news of our Messiah and how the God of Israel loves His creation.

:a3:

I would also like to point out, as I always do, that our alternative was Hillary Clinton....and she wasn't speaking of the things many Americans were wanting to hear. We wanted to secure the border and beef up our military, and so forth. I remember many people saying they held their noses as they voted for Trump that day.....
All this said, I absolutely love DaveG's post above and agree wholeheartedly. We are living in the end time and truly devoted Saints are aware of scripture and expectant on all parts of it to be fulfilled. (Note: Of course I am not saying here that extravegantchristian isn't a devoted Saint, I am speaking to the masses out there who don't have a clue we're living in the end time when they attend churches every Sunday).....to be clear.
As my personal relationship with the Lord has undergone so much close transition over the past few years, I find myself washed completely in a perfect kind of peace. I still feel it is my responsibility to be aware of the world I live in and prepare myself and family to the extent I can for change, which is surely coming, but I am at perfect peace inside almost all the time....it's a change in my life that has made it amazing. For sure, there is no chance I am going to have a stress heart attack anymore....(that's not something I could have said a few years back when I was actually really worried I may implode over fear and worry about what each day was to bring). Even now, as I see our narcissistic president send tweets to Russia about bombs coming their way (absurdity and childishness at it's height).....I just shake my head and get back to my life. I have no control over all these powers that be and as I eat popcorn, drink my sweet tea and watch it all unfold, I know for certain to continue on....and keep my responsibilities in sight....Love the Lord, Love others and love the lost.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 am

In time Trump will be recognized as one of the greatest American presidents.

You just have not caught on to how a brilliant planner/strategist operates.

Remember just a few months ago you were all "doom and gloom" about what Trump was doing with North Korea?
Nuclear war was on the horizon? The TV reality show star was not only going to destroy North Korea, he would also destroy most of us, too?

What happened to the threat of North Korea? Why did Kim stop testing rockets? Why do photos of Kim suddenly present a man who has finally found peace and blessed relief? Why has the media completely backed off of all coverage of North Korea? Because there is no longer a "there" there.

BECAUSE THE THREAT WAS NEUTRALIZED BY TRUMP. Without firing a shot. Without war. Without mass destruction.

Now the emphasis is on Syria. And you are once again whining about the incompetent man in the White House.

When Trump fails to activate WWIII AGAIN, will you at least give him 5 minutes of positive consideration? Or will you be blinded again when the next round of world wide catastrophe rears its ugly head...and I will be hearing, "Oh woe! If only we had a REAL president in the White House!"

Praying for your eyes to be opened.
Praying for the Marines that protect this President continue to serve him with honor. The last time a president had the INTESTINAL FORTITUDE to attempt to do what he is doing, he was ASSASSINATED. And a few years later when his younger brother tried to continue his brother's work, he was assassinated, too.

You better hope this courageous president is not killed and wins reelection in 2020.

It took from 1963 to 2016 to get a president that wants to end the reign of SATAN in human geopolitics. If Trump is killed or not reelected how many generations of your children/grandchildren will suffer?
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 pm

I would like to remind, that Trump pre-tweeting a potential strike is actually nothing new to American Presidents and administrations. Obama forwarned of incoming strikes. So did Bush.

Ever since I became wary of world events around the Clinton era, and then more so during the bush era, I have always wondered, "Why does America always tell its enemies exactly when and where we are going to strike" "Isn't that counterproductive, doesn't that give them time to prepare"?

Harken back to the Bush invasion of Iraq and his shock and awe campaign... Even our media KNEW the EXACT day the bombing was to begin as reporters had cameras set up all around Baghdad and put themselves on the outskirts as we americans huddled in front of the TV's waiting for those first flashes of orange.

So Trump isn't the first to tip off the enemy.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:06 pm

kirthril wrote:I would like to remind, that Trump pre-tweeting a potential strike is actually nothing new to American Presidents and administrations. Obama forwarned of incoming strikes. So did Bush.

It's just Trump's impulsiveness and contradictions that are worrisome to many. Listen to this 1 min. video so you can hear with his own mouth/words how often he has insisted we should NOT publicize our military plans.

He can't seem to remember what he says emphatically from one day to the next.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm

SueAnn wrote:In time Trump will be recognized as one of the greatest American presidents.

You just have not caught on to how a brilliant planner/strategist operates.

Remember just a few months ago you were all "doom and gloom" about what Trump was doing with North Korea?
Nuclear war was on the horizon? The TV reality show star was not only going to destroy North Korea, he would also destroy most of us, too?

What happened to the threat of North Korea? Why did Kim stop testing rockets? Why do photos of Kim suddenly present a man who has finally found peace and blessed relief? Why has the media completely backed off of all coverage of North Korea? Because there is no longer a "there" there.

BECAUSE THE THREAT WAS NEUTRALIZED BY TRUMP. Without firing a shot. Without war. Without mass destruction.

Now the emphasis is on Syria. And you are once again whining about the incompetent man in the White House.

When Trump fails to activate WWIII AGAIN, will you at least give him 5 minutes of positive consideration? Or will you be blinded again when the next round of world wide catastrophe rears its ugly head...and I will be hearing, "Oh woe! If only we had a REAL president in the White House!"

Praying for your eyes to be opened.
Praying for the Marines that protect this President continue to serve him with honor. The last time a president had the INTESTINAL FORTITUDE to attempt to do what he is doing, he was ASSASSINATED. And a few years later when his younger brother tried to continue his brother's work, he was assassinated, too.

You better hope this courageous president is not killed and wins reelection in 2020.

It took from 1963 to 2016 to get a president that wants to end the reign of SATAN in human geopolitics. If Trump is killed or not reelected how many generations of your children/grandchildren will suffer?

:bowing: All hail Trump. :laugh:
extravagantchristian

Return to What you think (About news)