Saudi Arabia backs Israel's right to exist

Latest prophecy related news.

Saudi Arabia backs Israel's right to exist

Postby Exit40 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:26 am

Saudi Arabia's crown prince slams Obama's Iran nuclear deal, backs Israel's right to exist
Gregg Re By Gregg Re | Fox News 12 hours ago

Saudi Arabia's crown prince affirmed Israel's right to exist and criticized former President Obama's Iran policy in an interview published Monday, pointedly bucking other leaders in the Arab world and signaling support for President Trump's Middle East agenda.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, 32, told The Atlantic that both Israelis and Palestinians "have the right to have their own land" -- a surprising assertion given that many Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia, do not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel.

“I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation," he said. "I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

Prince Mohammed then took aim at Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei....

Continues

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Re: Saudi Arabia backs Israel's right to exist

Postby kirthril on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Arabia's gravitational shift to the western culture is happening astonishingly fast. Just within the past year, all the things the new prince has announced...

reasons why Ezekiel alliance turns on her....
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Jericho on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:23 pm

kirthril wrote:Arabia's gravitational shift to the western culture is happening astonishingly fast. Just within the past year, all the things the new prince has announced...

reasons why Ezekiel alliance turns on her....

And Turkey is shifting away from Western culture fast.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Trump announced last May that his mid east peace plan (2 state solution) includes Saudi Arabia leading a coalition of many nations, offering Israel peace and safety from Iran.

Saudi Arabia’s powerful crown prince Mohammed bin Salman has vowed terrorists will be pursued until they are “wiped off the face of the earth” in the first meeting of a new Arab alliance designed to defeat extremism.

“We will not allow them (terrorists) to distort our peaceful religion. Today we are sending a strong message that we are working together to fight terrorism,” Prince bin Salman told assembled defence ministers in a keynote address in Riyadh on Sunday.

“In past years, terrorism has been functioning in all of our countries... with no coordination” against it from governments, he added. “This ends today, with this alliance.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 77986.html

This also came at the exact same time that Trump signed a $350 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia. $$$
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Unit ... _arms_deal

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/worl ... saudi.html

The globe did not appear to have any magical powers, but when the king and Mr. Trump touched it, background music of the kind that might accompany a reality show’s elimination sequence or introduce a cable news program soared and pulsed. The screens glowed with statistical displays and videos about fighting terrorism. An unnamed official who narrated the features of the new control center said the displays used artificial intelligence to track, in real time, news reports and online statements.

“This groundbreaking new center represents a clear declaration that Muslim-majority countries must take the lead in combating radicalization, and I want to express our gratitude to King Salman for this strong demonstration of leadership,” Mr. Trump said in his prepared remarks.

On Monday, Mr. Trump, who is making his first foreign trip as president, moved on to Israel.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Return to What you think (About news)