Magical spell that will open a new American era

Latest prophecy related news.

Magical spell that will open a new American era

Postby Final Trumpet on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Today a magic spell will be performed. A man who 12 weeks ago was a mere political candidate will be transformed with the incantation of a few words, before a vast crowd and a television audience in the hundreds of millions if not billions, into the head of state, even the embodiment, of the most powerful nation on earth.

It is an act of political alchemy that happens every time a new president is inaugurated, but rarely has the moment been as anticipated as this one. Washington DC, usually a city of strait-laced, sober-suited types has acquired the atmosphere of a child's bedroom in the first hours of Christmas morning. There are snow flurries outside, tacky decorations everywhere - and the resolve to wake up early, so as not to miss a moment of the great day.

The excitement is intense and has been building for days, increasing with each coachload of newcomers that arrives in the city. Women wear woolly hats against the cold, the word OBAMA spelled out in diamante letters. Street-hawkers sell T-shirts bearing Obama's face, alongside ever more grandiose slogans. One shows a beatific president-to-be under the quasi-biblical declaration: "And he shall be called Barack Obama."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/20/barack-obama-inauguration
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand
Joel 2:1

Days of Noah

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, & insist on their literal interpretations, in the midst of much clamor & opposition."
Sir Isaac Newton

Final Trumpet

Re: Magical spell that will open a new American era

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:00 pm

"...And he shall be called Barack Obama"

There are many who have just plain lost it!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby momma9 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 pm

blasphemy.
momma9

Postby Hisown on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:14 pm

What a sad day for America....what a trying time for the Elect!

:cry:
Hisown

Postby revelation2012 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:15 pm

God has given what the majority has asked for. May Yeshua protect his paithful remnant. It will be soon time to enter the Ark I see storm clouds ahead.
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:47 pm

I think the 1st seal was just opened....
mrgravyard49

Postby Final Trumpet on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:00 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:I think the 1st seal was just opened....

I have been thinking that as well. Watching to see what happens over the next few weeks. Especially if he starts uniting the world and gets a false peace going...
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand
Joel 2:1

Days of Noah

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, & insist on their literal interpretations, in the midst of much clamor & opposition."
Sir Isaac Newton

Final Trumpet

Postby Pretzelogical on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 pm

he starts uniting the world and gets a false peace going...

Israel pulled out of Gaza because of his inauguration?
Pretzelogical

Postby kh2010 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Disturbing writer views and article.
kh2010

Postby aaron on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:33 pm

I think the 1st seal was just opened....

Funny you should mention that. I was just thinking of how much 'white horse' and 'white house' sound alike.

And then there's that pic. of Obama under the white horse at Mile High Stadium in Denver.

It's cold here in Minnesota, but I've got chills, and it ain't from the weather.

It's time to turn to the Lord, and not be influenced by this evil, sinful world.
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby Waiting4Jesus on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:06 am

Does anyone know where we can see the picture of Obama under the white horse in Denver???
"When you pray, rather let your heart be without words than your words without heart."
John Bunyan
Waiting4Jesus

Postby c.alt on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 am

Waiting4Jesus wrote:Does anyone know where we can see the picture of Obama under the white horse in Denver???

I don't know how to paste pic but it is a little more than halfway down on this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=42700&p=382492&hilit=obama+stadium#p382492
c.alt

Postby Just_Betsy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 am

Guys, that "White Horse" in Denver is the Denver Bronco. Many, many, many people have had their picture taken under it...
Betsy

Persecution is coming. Of COURSE it is. The only question is, will we remember that it is a privilege to bear His reproach? Will we count it all joy that we are counted worthy to suffer with Him? Will we love? Or will we get belligerent and hateful toward our enemies, in defiance of our Lord's command and example?
Just_Betsy

Postby Tex on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:04 am

Whoever the AC is will "PROSPER" and "PRACTICE"!! "All the World will wonder after the Beast." If you see these in regard to any man...they're three hoops...

The more hoops a man can jump through, the higher they get by virtue of the odds. It's the LIMBO in reverse!
Tex

Postby aaron on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:31 am

Obama plays hoops. (Just thought I'd throw that in there) :grin:
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby Waiting4Jesus on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 am

C.Alt, thanks very much -- I checked out the white horse! That's one...if we CONTINUE seeing him under a white horse, I'll be truly spooked!!! (like I'm not already?)
"When you pray, rather let your heart be without words than your words without heart."
John Bunyan
Waiting4Jesus

Postby momma9 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:58 am

Final Trumpet wrote:
mrgravyard49 wrote:I think the 1st seal was just opened....

I have been thinking that as well. Watching to see what happens over the next few weeks. Especially if he starts uniting the world and gets a false peace going...

BO is making the middle east priority according to Fox news.
momma9

Postby El Gallo on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:02 am

That picture of the rearing giant white horse behind him during his big speach was certainly thought provoking. Do not forget he delivered that speech from a mock up of the Temple of Pergamum -- which historians believe is what John referred to as "Satan's Throne."

The idolatrous treatment of Obama is not mere liberal bias. I have never seen not heard of anything like it on a world-wide stage. This is all the more arresting in view that he has not accomplished a thing. No great stand, like Gandhi or even Mandela. No great leadership, like Eisenhower. Not even a young but accomplished life, like JFK. He came from nowhere, having lead nothing, and having revealed little, yet all the world worships.

Really, it is quite sobering. I think we can agree that there is a very good chance he is either a complete, flaccid bust, or will be tempted into monumental arrogance and according misjudgments. And those alternatives only hold true if he is just another politician. He may, of course, be much more.
Last edited by El Gallo on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:16 am

The idolatrous treatment of Obama is not mere liberal bias.

I agree. This is a whole new ballgame.
Salty Skipper

Postby revelation2012 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:

I have to agree. People seem spell bound. I have never seen this kind of reaction to a man after a presidential election. People are looking at him as if he is the savior of the world. I have to say I think there is much more in play than a man being elected president.

Movie stars pleading allegiance to Obama, the sheer worship. It reminds me of someone who rose to power in the 30s. I remeber people had to swear a statement of loyalty to him.
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby nickylouse on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:

Could this just be a honeymoon? I wasn't interested in 1992. Did the same thing occur with Clinton?

I would ask if the same thing happened in 2000, but most of our perspectives here may be skewed.
On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. (Luke 21:25-NIV)
nickylouse

Postby Waiting4Jesus on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:41 pm

In answer to your question, NO, this most certainly did NOT occur, either with Clinton or any other President in my memory!!!!! John Kennedy was very well-loved...Reagan was real popular, but this Obama-worship is in another category altogether!

I am an "old-timer" of 62 years old and I have never seen anything remotely like this scary, blind adulation of Obama!!!! Not even close!

Reminds me of Hitler...the masses of people were ECSTATIC...women were said to fall down at his feet and kiss his boots (I am NOT making that up -- read his biography!!!).

This is SO SCARY, folks!
John Bunyan
Waiting4Jesus

Postby revelation2012 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 pm

nickylouse wrote:
Salty Skipper wrote:

Could this just be a honeymoon? I wasn't interested in 1992. Did the same thing occur with Clinton?

I would ask if the same thing happened in 2000, but most of our perspectives here may be skewed.

My wifes family is very heavy democrat people. I personally vote for the man and what he stands for and for many years it has been the point of picking the least evil . . . but that is another topic. . . We went to the second Clinton inauguration and I do not remember anything like this. Maybe I was too young to que in on it but even though Clinton was carismatic and perhaps women were a little taken by his womanizing, I think the Obama worship is a whole new thing. I have to beleive there is a lot of subliminal tactics going on right now and the media on the last 8 years has mastered its propoganda machine quite well.

Bush did so many things that made people angry, the economy going into the tank (which was seeded well before Bush) has played the vast majority of sheep right into the hands of the NWO. They are willing to take any shoothsayers promis at this point.

The world has its king now, I am just hoping God is finding it the appropriate timing for ours to come quickly.
Rich

revelation2012

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Well if Obama is who we think he may be,, I guess that shoots down the ENP thing....
It will be interesting to watch Obama....
mrgravyard49

Postby Just_Betsy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:55 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:Well if Obama is who we think he may be,, I guess that shoots down the ENP thing....
It will be interesting to watch Obama....

Does it really shoot down the ENP thing? We're at almost 2-1/2 years into the ENP, and someone important may really be revealing himself. (Could be AC, could be FP.) Is this utterly incompatible with the ENP thing, especially considering the possibility that BHO could have a great deal of power on a global scale, not just the way the US always has, but even more?

I know a Messianic Jewish rabbi who is NOT a preterist, but he does believe that some of Jesus' prophecies were fulfilled completely, such as the one that says, "This generation will not pass away until all is completed." Since the "generation" (which he says is 40 years) is already passed since Israel became a nation, it makes sense that this particular set of prophecies was completed.

Is it possible that the fulfillment of the AOD which happened under Antiochus Ephiphanes was the only fulfillment to be expected of that particular prophecy? I'm no preterist, not by a long shot. But do ALL of Christ's prophecies have to have long-term fulfillments?
Betsy

Persecution is coming. Of COURSE it is. The only question is, will we remember that it is a privilege to bear His reproach? Will we count it all joy that we are counted worthy to suffer with Him? Will we love? Or will we get belligerent and hateful toward our enemies, in defiance of our Lord's command and example?
Just_Betsy

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 am

Well if IF the enp is it. Then where is the Temple ?? and we know Israel is NOT at Peace....
I believe Solana was just a Setup guy for the A/C... OR should I say one of the setup guys....
mrgravyard49

Postby revelation2012 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:34 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:Well if IF the enp is it. Then where is the Temple ?? and we know Israel is NOT at Peace....
I believe Solana was just a Setup guy for the A/C... OR should I say one of the setup guys....

Perhaps the Temple is the heart? Is not Obama possible already being set up and idolized within many peoples temple as well speak right now. In Strongs' the same Temple is used by Jesus Christ when he speaks of detroying and rebuilding it in 3 days John 2:19 as in 2 Thess 2:4.

Will this be fulfilled in the Spirit as well as the physical later? As God did not do things as the Jews expected in the manner in which Christ came, so may the blue print everyone is expecting it to happen as A, B & C down the check list may not happen in the manner we as men think it is supposed to happen. God is soveriegn and all these end time scholars may not have it all 100% correct.
Rich

revelation2012

Postby Wickus on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:53 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:Well if IF the enp is it. Then where is the Temple ?? and we know Israel is NOT at Peace....

Here is a interesting view on the peace that Israel must be in before the return of Jesus. It was written by Joel Rosenburg in an email send out by him:

5. Ezekiel also says that prior to the alliance against Israel led by Russia (Magog) and Iran (Persia) to destroy Israel, the people of Israel will be "living securely, all of them." (38:8b). The text, however, never uses the word "shalom," the Hebrew word for peace. So Ezekiel does not seem to be referring to full and complete peace. Rather, he seems to be suggesting that there will be a sense among Israelis that they are safer than they previously had been.

6. In most respects, Israelis are today living more safely and securely than any time since independence in 1948. Consider that Israel has formal and reasonably effective peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan. Saddam Hussein is gone. Yasser Arafat is gone. Suicide bombers are largely a terror tool of the past. Israel has the most powerful air force in the region. Israel has the most advanced missile defense system in the world. The U.S. is on offense against radical Islamic terrorists in the region. No wonder most Israelis - even today - feel more secure and relaxed than ever before, given the modern history of the Jewish people. They're going to the malls, to the movies, to the beaches. They are getting married and having bar mitzvahs and growing their businesses and sending their kids to college. Normal stuff, like normal people, despite all the wars and rumors of wars that continue to plague the region.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby Hisown on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 am

revelation2012 wrote:

Perhaps the Temple is the heart? Is not Obama possible already being set up and idolized within many peoples temple as well speak right now. In Strongs' the same Temple is used by Jesus Christ when he speaks of detroying and rebuilding it in 3 days John 2:19 as in 2 Thess 2:4.

Will this be fulfilled in the Spirit as well as the physical later? As God did not do things as the Jews expected in the manner in which Christ came, so may the blue print everyone is expecting it to happen as A, B & C down the check list may not happen in the manner we as men think it is supposed to happen. God is soveriegn and all these end time scholars may not have it all 100% correct.

Revelation2012,I myself am struggling with this ( as I have expressed in a few other posts) and do NOT want to spiritualize the text or as the JW's do -SYMBOLIZE....BUT....the Holy Spirit is continually urging me to dig deeper into the Word and found this very interesting....all these references to "temple" were DIFFERENT to the others ,namely this being refered to as the " body of Christ"

Please forgive me for getting off the topic ,I tend to go off on these tangents...must be a sign of the times :doh:

emple -naos -metaph.# 3845 -the spiritual temple consisting of the saints of all ages joined together by and in Christ.

2Cr 6:16 And 1161 what 5101 agreement 4783 hath the temple 3485 of God 2316 with 3326 idols 1497? for 1063 ye 5210 are 2075 (5748) the temple 3485 of the living 2198 (5723) God 2316; as 2531 God 2316 hath said 2036 (5627), 3754 I will dwell 1774 (5692) in 1722 them 846, and 2532 walk in 1704 (5692) [them]; and 2532 I will be 2071 (5704) their 846 God 2316, and 2532 they 846 shall be 2071 (5704) my 3427 people 2992.
Eph 2:21 In 1722 whom 3739 all 3956 the building 3619 fitly framed together 4883 (5746) groweth 837 (5719) unto 1519 an holy 40 temple 3485 in 1722 the Lord 2962:
2Th 2:4 Who 3588 opposeth 480 (5740) and 2532 exalteth 5229 (5746) himself above 1909 all 3956 that is called 3004 (5746) God 2316, or 2228 that is worshipped 4574; so 5620 that he 846 as 5613 God 2316 sitteth 2523 (5658) in 1519 the temple 3485 of God 2316, shewing 584 (5723) himself 1438 that 3754 he is 2076 (5748) God 2316.
Rev 3:12 Him 846 that overcometh 3528 (5723) will I make 4160 (5692) a pillar 4769 in 1722 the temple 3485 of my 3450 God 2316, and 2532 he shall go 1831 (5632) no 3364 more 2089 out 1854: and 2532 I will write 1125 (5692) upon 1909 him 846 the name 3686 of my 3450 God 2316, and 2532 the name 3686 of the city 4172 of my 3450 God 2316, [which is 3588] new 2537 Jerusalem 2419, which 3588 cometh down 2597 (5723) (5625) 2597 (5719) out of 1537 heaven 3772 from 575 my 3450 God 2316: and 2532 [I will write upon him] my 3450 new 2537 name 3686.
Rev 7:15 Therefore 1223 5124 are they 1526 (5748) before 1799 the throne 2362 of God 2316, and 2532 serve 3000 (5719) him 846 day 2250 and 2532 night 3571 in 1722 his 846 temple 3485: and 2532 he that sitteth 2521 (5740) on 1909 the throne 2362 shall dwell 4637 (5692) among 1909 them 846.
Rev 11:1 And 2532 there was given 1325 (5681) me 3427 a reed 2563 like 3664 unto a rod 4464: and 2532 the angel 32 stood 2476 (5715), saying 3004 (5723), Rise 1453 (5669), and 2532 measure 3354 (5657) the temple 3485 of God 2316, and 2532 the altar 2379, and 2532 them that worship 4352 (5723) therein 1722 846.
Rev 11:2 But 2532 the court 833 which 3588 is without 1855 2081 the temple 3485 leave 1544 (5628) out 1854, and 2532 measure 3354 (5661) it 846 not 3361; for 3754 it is given 1325 (5681) unto the Gentiles 1484: and 2532 the holy 40 city 4172 shall they tread under foot 3961 (5692) forty 5062 [and] two 1417 months 3376.
Rev 11:19 And 2532 the temple 3485 of God 2316 was opened 455 (5648) in 1722 heaven 3772, and 2532 there was seen 3700 (5681) in 1722 his 846 temple 3485 the ark 2787 of his 846 testament 1242: and 2532 there were 1096 (5633) lightnings 796, and 2532 voices 5456, and 2532 thunderings 1027, and 2532 an earthquake 4578, and 2532 great 3173 hail 5464.
Rev 14:15 And 2532 another 243 angel 32 came 1831 (5627) out of 1537 the temple 3485, crying 2896 (5723) with 1722 a loud 3173 voice 5456 to him that sat 2521 (5740) on 1909 the cloud 3507, Thrust in 3992 (5657) thy 4675 sickle 1407, and 2532 reap 2325 (5657): for 3754 the time 5610 is come 2064 (5627) for thee 4671 to reap 2325 (5658); for 3754 the harvest 2326 of the earth 1093 is ripe 3583 (5681).
Hisown

Postby revelation2012 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:23 am

My experience, as new as I am, but the Father is showing me there is a Physical and a Spiritual side of almost all prophecy. One may preceed the other.

The Father uses who and means he deems fit in HIS eyes. He may not choose the one who has devoted their entire life to following him to make his point but perhaps the most unexpected broken person to do glory for himself. JMHO

Hisown wrote:
revelation2012 wrote:

Revelation2012,I myself am struggling with this ( as I have expressed in a few other posts) and do NOT want to spiritualize the text or as the JW's do -SYMBOLIZE....BUT....the Holy Spirit is continually urging me to dig deeper into the Word and found this very interesting....all these references to "temple" were DIFFERENT to the others ,namely this being refered to as the " body of Christ"

Please forgive me for getting off the topic ,I tend to go off on these tangents...must be a sign of the times :doh:

emple -naos -metaph.# 3845 -the spiritual temple consisting of the saints of all ages joined together by and in Christ.

2Cr 6:16 And 1161 what 5101 agreement 4783 hath the temple 3485 of God 2316 with 3326 idols 1497? for 1063 ye 5210 are 2075 (5748) the temple 3485 of the living 2198 (5723) God 2316; as 2531 God 2316 hath said 2036 (5627), 3754 I will dwell 1774 (5692) in 1722 them 846, and 2532 walk in 1704 (5692) [them]; and 2532 I will be 2071 (5704) their 846 God 2316, and 2532 they 846 shall be 2071 (5704) my 3427 people 2992.
Eph 2:21 In 1722 whom 3739 all 3956 the building 3619 fitly framed together 4883 (5746) groweth 837 (5719) unto 1519 an holy 40 temple 3485 in 1722 the Lord 2962:
2Th 2:4 Who 3588 opposeth 480 (5740) and 2532 exalteth 5229 (5746) himself above 1909 all 3956 that is called 3004 (5746) God 2316, or 2228 that is worshipped 4574; so 5620 that he 846 as 5613 God 2316 sitteth 2523 (5658) in 1519 the temple 3485 of God 2316, shewing 584 (5723) himself 1438 that 3754 he is 2076 (5748) God 2316.
Rev 3:12 Him 846 that overcometh 3528 (5723) will I make 4160 (5692) a pillar 4769 in 1722 the temple 3485 of my 3450 God 2316, and 2532 he shall go 1831 (5632) no 3364 more 2089 out 1854: and 2532 I will write 1125 (5692) upon 1909 him 846 the name 3686 of my 3450 God 2316, and 2532 the name 3686 of the city 4172 of my 3450 God 2316, [which is 3588] new 2537 Jerusalem 2419, which 3588 cometh down 2597 (5723) (5625) 2597 (5719) out of 1537 heaven 3772 from 575 my 3450 God 2316: and 2532 [I will write upon him] my 3450 new 2537 name 3686.
Rev 7:15 Therefore 1223 5124 are they 1526 (5748) before 1799 the throne 2362 of God 2316, and 2532 serve 3000 (5719) him 846 day 2250 and 2532 night 3571 in 1722 his 846 temple 3485: and 2532 he that sitteth 2521 (5740) on 1909 the throne 2362 shall dwell 4637 (5692) among 1909 them 846.
Rev 11:1 And 2532 there was given 1325 (5681) me 3427 a reed 2563 like 3664 unto a rod 4464: and 2532 the angel 32 stood 2476 (5715), saying 3004 (5723), Rise 1453 (5669), and 2532 measure 3354 (5657) the temple 3485 of God 2316, and 2532 the altar 2379, and 2532 them that worship 4352 (5723) therein 1722 846.
Rev 11:2 But 2532 the court 833 which 3588 is without 1855 2081 the temple 3485 leave 1544 (5628) out 1854, and 2532 measure 3354 (5661) it 846 not 3361; for 3754 it is given 1325 (5681) unto the Gentiles 1484: and 2532 the holy 40 city 4172 shall they tread under foot 3961 (5692) forty 5062 [and] two 1417 months 3376.
Rev 11:19 And 2532 the temple 3485 of God 2316 was opened 455 (5648) in 1722 heaven 3772, and 2532 there was seen 3700 (5681) in 1722 his 846 temple 3485 the ark 2787 of his 846 testament 1242: and 2532 there were 1096 (5633) lightnings 796, and 2532 voices 5456, and 2532 thunderings 1027, and 2532 an earthquake 4578, and 2532 great 3173 hail 5464.
Rev 14:15 And 2532 another 243 angel 32 came 1831 (5627) out of 1537 the temple 3485, crying 2896 (5723) with 1722 a loud 3173 voice 5456 to him that sat 2521 (5740) on 1909 the cloud 3507, Thrust in 3992 (5657) thy 4675 sickle 1407, and 2532 reap 2325 (5657): for 3754 the time 5610 is come 2064 (5627) for thee 4671 to reap 2325 (5658); for 3754 the harvest 2326 of the earth 1093 is ripe 3583 (5681).
Rich

revelation2012

Postby Hisown on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 am

Amen and amen,Rev2012

Of this I am convinced,the Holy Spirit will guide us to His truth and NO LIE... :bowing: He has promised and is faithful!

Luk 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Hisown

Postby ksqrd on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:10 pm

The new presidential limo is nicknamed "The Beast"!!! :shock:
ksqrd

Return to What you think (About news)