Latest prophecy related news.

Border incursions rattling Arizonans Incident near Arivaca

Postby st louis steve on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:04 am

Border incursions rattling Arizonans <br>
Incident near Arivaca involved copter <br>
<br>
Susan Carroll <br>
Republic Tucson Bureau <br>
Feb. 3, 2006 12:00 AM <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0203incursions0203.html">www.azcentral.com/arizona...s0203.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>
<br>
ARIVACA R.D. Ayers remembers hearing the heavy whirl and chop of helicopter blades cutting through the sky above the Tres Bellotas Ranch, a sprawling swath of oak trees and barberry brush right on the U.S.-Mexican border. <br>
<br>
Even from inside the ranch house, Ayers could tell it must be a big helicopter. He headed outside, thinking it might be U.S. customs, maybe a drug bust. <br>
<br>
Instead, Ayers walked right into a group of armed, masked men speaking Spanish and dressed like agents from the Federal Investigative Agency, Mexico's FBI. <p></p><i></i>
st louis steve

Re: Border incursions rattling Arizonans Incident near Ariva

Postby Bravo383 on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:10 am

There semms to be a different story about this kind of thing every day and yet what is our Government doing about it? I really am becoming alarmed it sounds to me that we are being invaded in stages. <p></p><i></i>
Bravo383

Re: Border incursions rattling Arizonans Incident near Ariva

Postby soonverysoon on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:21 am

Has Mexico made any deals with another goverment? This does not sound good to me. Why are they doing this now? What do they want? Is this just about drugs? Why don't we hear about this on tv news? <br>
Just wonder what is really going on.<br>
<br>
<br>
soonverysoon <p></p><i></i>
soonverysoon

Return to What you think (About news)