State of the Union Address

Latest prophecy related news.

State of the Union Address

Postby DP on Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:06 am

So, what did everybody think about Bush's State of the Union Address last night? I thought it was one of his better speeches actually, although I did not agree with everything he said. I do like the fact he, at least seems to be, really trying to get us away from our dependance on oil. Not sure if the oil companies are going to go along with him though. I think he could have alternate fuels in less time than what he is wanting. In fact I beleive we could switch over to hydrogen in just 3 or 4 years, assuming the oil companies go along with it.<br>
<br>
In case you missed it, you can read the entire thing here:<br>
<br>
<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateoftheunion/2006/index.html">www.whitehouse.gov/stateo...index.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p>---------------<br>
“Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight” (Psalm 144:1)</p><i></i>
DP

Re: State of the Union Address

Postby John Gilbert on Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:01 am

He still referred to Islam as a noble religion. Islam is a religion headed by Satan. We are at war against the forces of evil, not a radical terrorist group.<br>
<br>
The state of the Union is weak because we have not cast aside our idols and have kicked our Lord out of the decision making process. Our love has grown cold. As such, our tax dollars and arms programs support many a country bent on eliminating Israel.<br>
<br>
The Lord will bless those that bless Israel, and curse those that curse Israel. Today America treads on very thin ice. <p></p><i></i>
John Gilbert

Re: State of the Union Address

Postby carpentersdaughter on Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:46 am

the fact that he said there needs to be an alternative to oil concerns me. I know that he knows something big is going to happen concerning oil, and we need an answer quick before this country falls.<br>
<br>
If every person would reconsider when they go somewhere, and how often, this country could save a lot.<br>
<br>
Since we are an oil greedy nation, and since we are spoiled to do whatever we want, it will be extremely hard when it boils down to gasoline rations. It happened once before in this country and I think it could happen again. <p></p><i></i>
carpentersdaughter

Return to What you think (About news)