War about to break out..

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

War about to break out..

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Steven ben Denoon reporting on Israeli News Live that Russia has threatened Israel with tactical nuclear weapons if they try to disrupt Russia’s plans in Syria

Could we see Ezekiel 38 soon..?
mrgravyard49

Re: War about to break out..

Postby burien1 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Posts in this news section of the board require a link. Moving to "Whatever"
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby brett on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Ezekiel 38-39 are for the Millennial Kingdom time period, not for our Age. Do you see Israel as an "unwalled village, dwelling safely and securely?". Or do you see Israel as a fortified walled nation, under constant threat from its Islamic neighbors? Ezekiel 38,39 are not for our lifetime, they are for when Jesus Christ is on earth ruling and reigning from Jerusalem, when Israel will indeed be dwelling securely, without walls - because Jesus is there, in the midst of it.

Rev 20:7-9

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(if I got a dime every time I pointed out this error I'd be a rich man :grin: )
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:34 pm

So if Russia does use nukes then no more Israel??? Not..
mrgravyard49

Postby brett on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Trust me Russia will not use Nukes on Jerusalem....it will not be destroyed, nor will it be radioactive.
Remember - Jerusalem will be surrounded by Armies and captured
Remember - the AOD needs to happen.
Remember - the 2 witnesses will be there for 42 months
Remember - Jesus will be ruling and reigning from Jerusalem for 1000 years

There will be NO nuking Jerusalem, I promise you.
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby Jericho on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Russia also threatened World War 3 if Hillary was elected. This is their way of trying to intimidate to get what they want. At the end of the day its probably just a lot of hot air.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:27 pm

My own theory is that there will be a war that will be believed by many to be the Gog/Magog war or Armageddon, and that the son of perdition or Antichrist as he is known, will use that to his advantage, to deceive people into believing that he is the messiah come to bring in the new age. People will be led to believe what is false, that the "day of the Lord" has come, when in actuality it hasn't.

It will not actually be the war prophesied in the bible, that war I believe begins somewhere around the middle of the 7 years and ends at Armageddon with the return of Christ.

Could events today be leading up to that false flag war? We shall see!

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby mrgravyard49 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:11 pm

No war huh? Hum, Getting mighty interesting....
mrgravyard49

Postby brett on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:38 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:No war huh? Hum, Getting mighty interesting....

No no no.....I didn't mean there will be no war. There is indeed a war coming - WW3 is coming soon........I just meant Jerusalem will not be nuked.

The 7 Seals of Revelation are the next thing coming imho. They describe the Anti-Christ leading a military charge to conquer the world.......and the after affects of that war he starts (famine, disease, death)........this war is what's coming next and its pretty obvious its not far away imho.....it might have even already started.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby 1whowaits on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:34 pm

The next event would appear to be the destruction of Damascus noted in Isa 17, Jer 49, Amos 1, Zech 9. Armageddon occurs at the end an involves 'all nations'. Gog-Magog occurs prior to that and involves a limited number of nations noted in Ezek 38, most in the ME. (Gog-Magog in Rev clearly is not the same event described in Ezek, the conditions surrounding are not the same).

Isa 17 describes a further limited number of nations immediately surrounding Israel that are conspicuously absent at Gog-Magog in Ezek, suggesting that they are dealt with at an earlier time, a similar list is also noted in Ps 83.

In Isa 17 Damascus ceases from being a city an event which has never occurred in the past, Damascus being noted as the longest continuously inhabited city. Israel also loses a city, 'the fortified city will disappear from Ephriam...', most likely Tel Aviv, the largest northern city, well within missile range of Hamas and Syria.

Isa 17 also refers to the grain harvest- 'It will be as when a reaper gathers the standing grain and harvests the grain with his arm....', with the grain harvest about to begin with the feast of first fruits in the next couple of weeks.

War is coming to the ME, and elsewhere, see Isa 18, we will not escape unscathed.
1whowaits

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Just watch someone "Goat" Israel into shooting over there and Isaiah 17 AND Ezekiel 38 happens.. Between Now and Pentecost, watch..
mrgravyard49

Postby 1whowaits on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:45 pm

It appears that we could be in a time in history when a single event could cascade into world war or multiple wars over the world. Daniel 9 states that 'the end will come like a flood. War will continue until the end..'. Will war come like a flood? Will nations rising against nations and kingdoms against kingdoms be occurring simultaneously worldwide?
1whowaits

Postby brett on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:02 am

I have stated many times that Gog Magog is not an event that happens in this Age.....it happens at the end of the millennium....

But other than that I agree that WW3 could break out at any time............I believe we need to get ready quickly....but at the same time I see a path that may still take some years. I believe we should keep an eye on Jared Kushner......I really don't know if he will turn out to be significant or not, but he is someone in whom I see possible AC potential..... in which case I would expect his rise to come at the end of this current presidential term.......so in other words....if things run as expected, we may have a few years left yet to get ready.

The other alternative is that Trump is somehow kicked out of office sooner than expected and everything takes a different course..........

Or something completely different happens and I'm totally wrong........for example it may be an Islamic leader who suddenly takes over the world by force.....like some coup of a major power.

In any case - just get yourself ready for the Seals of revelation.....they are the next thing coming IMHO......The Seals describe the AC riding out to conquer the world with a MILITARY conquest.....so at some point a world leader will step onto the stage and aggressively take over the world by force - He will cause WW3.

One thing we do know about the rider on the white horse (First Seal) is that his horse is WHITE and imho he will be kinda impersonating Jesus. That makes me think it will likely be a leader of the US or a Western Nation or the Pope or Israel (Jared Kushner) - he will seem - APPEAR - as good......that will be the deception. So I can't really imagine an Islamic leader impersonating Jesus....especially with all the bad press around Islam (terrorism).....but you never know.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:33 pm

mrgravyard49

Postby 1whowaits on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Brett, i would disagree with your view of Gog-Magog in Ezek 38 and Gog in Rev being the same event. In Ezek prior to Gog-Magog, Israel dwells in safety in the center of the land without God as God describes in Ezek 39- 'They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid...'

In Rev, Gog-Magog occurs after the 1,000 year reign, after Jesus reigns from Jerusalem in the center of the land in the midst of Israel, a totally different scenario from Ezek 39. There is no evidence that Israel is unfaithful to Jesus her King while He reigns in their midst for 1,000 years, of course He would not allow it.

Also, in Ezek 39 after Gog-Magog, Israel must be regathered to the land after a period of exile and after being handed over to her enemies. During the 1,000 year reign of Jesus there is no evidence that Israel is unfaithful, is handed over to her enemies, or goes into a period of exile from which she has to be regathered after Gog-Magog, while Jesus reigns from Jerusalem.

The condition of Israel before and after Gog-Magog in Ezek is completely different than that of Israel before and after Gog-Magog in Rev. Therefore 2 different events are being described.
1whowaits

Postby kirthril on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 pm

A certain wise man said think opposite:

When they are saying "peace and safety" then run for the hills.
When they are saying "war is coming" relax

This was proven by the bible and in history. WW1 and 2 for example. It is always when people think they are safe and secure that war suddenly breaks out. And its when people are startled by "rumors of wars" that there is no war.

Right now we are in the "wars and rumors of war". There is a war going on but "rumors" of the big one is imminent is just that... rumor. The big one is still a ways off.

Remember its when people finally feel they are secure that sudden destruction, the big war, the final apocalyptic war, happens.

Damascus is still a long ways off. Magog is the one that is around the corner, not soon, but around the corner.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Return to Whatever (Almost)