A Tribute

A Tribute

Postby Adamantine on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 am

It has now been two years since Herb Peters Promotion.
Reading his posts here reveal an intelligent man who showed perserverence and patience in getting this message out.
I gave my first presentation on these possibilities Friday night June 8, 2007 and it was bittersweet knowing Mr. Peters had gone on. I have since learned what Christ meant when he said the audience of his day were like childreen at play in the market never happy with the tune piped.
It is very difficult to get the "experts" in prophecy to listen despite the variety of my approach to them. They better hope this theory is incorrect because if not they will be like lifeguards who read the Bible while the church drowns.
In the meantime hats off to Herb Peters and a thanks to Holly for perserverence in keeping things going.
It is not easy for any who are watching and attempting to get the word out all the while retaining a degree of humility
required because we are but flesh and blood and capable of error.
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Men must obtain Truth from the Word of God
Adamantine

Re: A Tribute

Postby nonymouse on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Kind, too.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby mabell28 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Amen
mabell28

Postby Wickus on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 am

:a3:
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Return to Herb's Promotion