Have you heard about the Ralien Movement?

Discussion and debate of Religions that contradict scripture

Have you heard about the Ralien Movement?

Postby The_WatchMan on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:44 pm

I looked through the pages and couldn't find this so, i figured i would post a subject about it. They are preaching that The Holy Father was not the creator. Instead they are saying we were made by, UGH.......... designers.... if you want to hear about this nonsense here is the link, (link removed by mod) .........but I have to warn you it isnt for the skeemish, Always Watching, James- <3
The_WatchMan

Also....

Postby The_WatchMan on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:46 pm

I heard about this from rumors around town about a church like building being built in town. Always Watching, James- <3
The_WatchMan

Postby mark s on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 pm

In the simplest words, this is a "flying saucer cult".

Space aliens made man, and other lies.

> > > moving to "other religions . . ."
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Hmmm...

Postby The_WatchMan on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:57 am

Well this "Flying Saucer Cult" has already got Buildings in all the major cities and High Ranking Individuals in Gov. They preach we were designed by aliens not that the Holy Father Created All Things..............
The_WatchMan

Also...

Postby The_WatchMan on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:59 am

It is believed to be a major relegion by 2012, at the rate it is becoming known and followed by then half the world will be converted,Then who can step in?... The AC perhaps, posing as an alien peacebringer.........
The_WatchMan

Re: Have you heard about the Ralien Movement?

Postby laney on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 am

I read quite a bit on this cult last night. I must say, this is the most horrific, disturbing thing I have ever witnessed. If this is what the world is moving to then its worse than I could have ever imagined. :faint:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Re: Have you heard about the Ralien Movement?

Postby bok on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:33 pm

I have been doing a lot of prayerful research on the subject of our origins, and I believe that the Genesis creation story is true, but dosed with a health amount of confusion. It's clear from a plain reading of Genesis 6, that extra-terrestrial beings were tinkering with our DNA and interbreeding. The Sumerian story of the deluge and the Flood of Noah are not difficult to reconcile.

I think it is important for believers to be prepared to reconcile history with HIS-story. If God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, is so great, isn't He great enough to have created more than one sentient race in His universe, and couldn't He even create sentient races with free will (for good or evil), even in other dimensions?

My study of this has only deepened my faith in God, in His awesomeness, and in His sovereignty over His plan of salvation through Jesus Christ.

I would rather be prepared, than unprepared to have a meaningful conversation with a Ralien about their salvation.

Daniel told us that in these days "knowledge will be increased". Should that strengthen our faith or shake it? For me, I'm keeping an open mind and a convicted faith.
bok
Supporting Member

Return to Other Religions Discussion & Debate