If you are a Muslim....

Discussion and debate of Religions that contradict scripture

If you are a Muslim....

Postby Douggg on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:13 am

Please watch this guys series of videos. He speaks and reads Arabic. I have been watching 5 or 6 of his You Tube videos. I think he has around 200.
[url]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-i-I78ass&feature=Pl[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r6W3Lb_6ZM&feature=PlayList&p=ED2859C51528D4E7&index=26

Sincerely,

Doug L.

**edit by bethemoon**
**link contains a vulgar text**
Douggg

Postby runner4jesus on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:28 am

:blahblah: :blahblah2: :humm: :doh: :read2: :puke: :wierdthread: :help: :shark: :disappointed: :idgi6: :missing: :dizzy: :grrr: :what15: :zz:

IS THIS THREAD for JESUS CHRIST OR AGAINST???? From what I could tell it's glorifying the devil and has nothing to do with Apostacy. Islam is not Apostacy; it's the religion of the devil. I wouldn't waste my time with the videos...

We are approaching the celebration of the Birth of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and this is depressing, evil/demonic; does not make sense at all and the timing is strange.
PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH (see profile) John 17:17 Sanctify (set apart) them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
runner4jesus

Postby Douggg on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:44 pm

runner4jesus wrote::blahblah: :blahblah2: :humm: :doh: :read2: :puke: :wierdthread: :help: :shark: :disappointed: :idgi6: :missing: :dizzy: :grrr: :what15: :zz:

IS THIS THREAD for JESUS CHRIST OR AGAINST???? From what I could tell it's glorifying the devil and has nothing to do with Apostacy. Islam is not Apostacy; it's the religion of the devil. I wouldn't waste my time with the videos...

We are approaching the celebration of the Birth of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and this is depressing, evil/demonic; does not make sense at all and the timing is strange.

The speaker is definitely for Jesus. His English is a little hard to understand, but what he was doing was using the Muslims own writings to show how islam and mohamed are false. The speaker was mocking Islam and what they say about the Devil.

What the speaker does is use the official Saudi government web site on Islam, so there is no complaint that he is making things up from a non-muslim source. That's what you see on the screen.

In that particular video, he was exposing that Mohammed says that everyone has their own personal Satan, or Devil, who tries to tempt them to do filth (sin), but Mohamed claimed that with the help of allah he was able to convert his devil to Islam. While in another passage, Mohammed was under a black magic spell and was imagining things like have sex with his wifes. So the speaker says that Mohammed was delusional and picked on another verse that when Mohammed went to the bathroom, po-pooed, as the speaker says, that allah had a tree move over to shade him. And in another verse, while Mohammed was po-pooing a tree came over to him and the tree spoke in some arabic words, I don't know what they mean, but Mohamed talked the tree into accepting Islam. The speaker was pointing out, does this (Mohamed) not sound like a mentally sick man who was under deslusions?

I have watched about 10 of the speaker's videos, and they are very well done in argument, but some people might not be able to follow the speaker's heavy accent. Nor is the average Christian aware that Islam goes by the Koran and another group of verses called the "hadith", which are supposedly written by people who knew Mohammed and they wrote about his life. The speaker in his videos often uses the official Saudi site of the "hadiths" - which in the Muslim world are on the same level as the Koran.

Sincerely,

Doug L.
Douggg

Postby runner4jesus on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:54 pm

Thank you for explaining this. This subject matter is not however in the right section. Islam is not apostate at all. This is the meaning of apostasy: an abandoning of what one has believed in, as a faith.

The subject matter is disgusting and not edifying; especially what you have mentioned and the second link is discussing the "F" word at length. This word is on a sign also to the right of the speaker in plain English. This is appalling. When Christians have abandoned the true Christian faith; then that is considered apostate. This is the purpose of this area of fp posting. The religion of Islam even proving it's wrong is not apostasy. We all know Islam is of the devil and the details of why it's wrong and of the devil is not apostate.

:blahblah:
Last edited by runner4jesus on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH (see profile) John 17:17 Sanctify (set apart) them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
runner4jesus

Postby AndCanItBe on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:37 pm

Dougg, I can understand why you posted this in the Apostacy section, as this used to be fairly common practice around here until we created a new forum specifically for refuting/discussing other religions over the summer. I know you've been here for some time. Those new forums can be easy to miss. I'll go ahead and move this to the "Other Religions" forum. Thanks!
AndCanItBe

Postby Douggg on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:25 pm

AndCanItBe wrote:Dougg, I can understand why you posted this in the Apostacy section, as this used to be fairly common practice around here until we created a new forum specifically for refuting/discussing other religions over the summer. I know you've been here for some time. Those new forums can be easy to miss. I'll go ahead and move this to the "Other Religions" forum. Thanks!

Okay, much thanks. I usually don't post outside of the prophecy debate forum and didn't know where to post this thread, but I thought it was pretty interesting.

Sincerely,

Doug L.
Douggg

Postby BeTheMoon on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:04 pm

Interesting stuff, Dougg. Samy Tanagho recently spoke at our church. He's an Egyptian who converted to Christianity and is now reaching out to Muslims throughout the world. His book, "Glad News! God Loves You My Muslim Friend" is excellent. Here are the chapters...

SECTION ONE: The Testimony of the Qur'an Regarding Authenticity of the Christian Scripture
CHAPTER 1: The Credibility of the Bible
CHAPTER 2: The Muslim Claim that the Bible Was Altered.
CHAPTER 3: The Gospel Is God's Good News
CHAPTER 4: Did Muhammad Come To Establish A New Religion?

SECTION TWO: Adam in the Qur'an and the Bible
CHAPTER 5: Adam in Islam
CHAPTER 6: The Results of The Fall
CHAPTER 7: Reconciliation Is Possible

SECTION THREE: Abraham in the Qur'an and the Bible
CHAPTER 8: The Life of Abraham
CHAPTER 9: The Gospel Preached to and Through Abraham
CHAPTER 10: God Ransomed Abraham's Son

SECTION FOUR: Jesus in the Qur'an and the Bible
CHAPTER 11: Christ Jesus (Al-Masih, Isa), God's Anointed Messiah
CHAPTER 12: Jesus Christ, "His Word" (Kalimatuhuu)
CHAPTER 13: Jesus Christ, "A Spirit From God" (Ruhun Minhu)

SECTION FIVE: Why Was It Necessary for Jesus to Come?
CHAPTER 14: The Problem of Sin
CHAPTER 15: God Himself Came to Us in the Person of the Messiah
CHAPTER 16: The Incarnation of Jesus

SECTION SIX: The Unique Features of Jesus
CHAPTER 17: The Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ
CHAPTER 18: The Sinlessness of Jesus Christ
CHAPTER 19: Other Unique Features of Jesus' Life

SECTION SEVEN: The Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ
CHAPTER 20: The Crucifixion of Christ According to Islam
CHAPTER 21: The Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus According to the Gospel

SECTION EIGHT: The Ascension and Return of Jesus Christ
CHAPTER 22: The Ascension of Jesus
CHAPTER 23: The Second Coming of Jesus
CHAPTER 24: The Uniqueness of Jesus Compels a Conclusion

SECTION NINE: The Myth of the Three Gods of Christianity
CHAPTER 25: Do Christians Worship Three Gods?
CHAPTER 26: Understanding the Tri-Unity (Trinity) of God
CHAPTER 27: Jesus Is the Eternal Son of God in a Unique Spiritual Sense

SECTION TEN: Worship, Love, and the Savior
CHAPTER 28: Jesus Received Worship
CHAPTER 29: God Is Love
CHAPTER 30: Jesus Is Unique because He Is Our Savior

His site is: http://www.muslimministry.com/website/frame.html
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:34 pm

I would love to had heard him, BeTheMoon! Thanks for that link to his site; though I was hoping to find his testimony there, but perhaps it's in his book.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Salty Skipper on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:43 pm

Praise the Lord for these men who have been redeemed out of islam by the grace of our Lord in Heaven! So glad to hear them proclaiming the truth from the rooftops!
Salty Skipper

Postby BeTheMoon on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Abiding in His Word wrote:I would love to had heard him, BeTheMoon! Thanks for that link to his site; though I was hoping to find his testimony there, but perhaps it's in his book.

He was raised in a prominent Muslim family in Egypt. His dad has a law firm, and has basically disowned him because of his faith (it's pretty sad that he's been shut-off from family). He's married to a Christian woman who's also Egyptian. He really is a beautiful man with a tremendous heart.

I was really convicted during his message because of the anger and hate of Muslims that I have (God's dealing with me). He was talking about how effective Satan has been in dividing Western Christians and Arab nations. We study end times and think they're destined for destruction (how shameful!) - our focus should be to bring them to Christ!

It's amazing to know that Islam is losing it's foothold on people of Arab nations. He was talking about the movie "The Passion of the Christ." Word got out that it was anti-semetic, and Muslim clerics decided to bring it to local theaters and they encouraged Muslims to see it (praise the Lord!). After seeing the movie, people were wondering and asking questions, "Is this account of Jesus true?" So, indeed, the harvest is plentiful over there. The Lord is really moving in Muslim-dominated regions.
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:04 pm

Word got out that it was anti-semetic, and Muslim clerics decided to bring it to local theaters and they encouraged Muslims to see it

God does indeed work in mysterious ways....

:praise:

Thank you so much for that background, BeTheMoon!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby BeTheMoon on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:35 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:Praise the Lord for these men who have been redeemed out of islam by the grace of our Lord in Heaven! So glad to hear them proclaiming the truth from the rooftops!

:praise:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:56 pm

I would imagine that the testimony of a converted Muslim would be a tremendously powerful witness to other unbelievers as well.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Re: If you are a Muslim....

Postby brett on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 am

Amen, we need to stop distancing ourselves so much from muslims, they are waiting to be won to Christ. Who says the power of the Gospel can't break through to even the most stubborn muslim? We really need to encourage one another to be bold and to take on the challenge to approach muslims with humility and faith. I do not advocate preaching to them outright, but rather befriending and loving them and winning their trust and through that showing them Christ. I am determined to turn my mindset around and have more faith in the power of the gospel. They are the same as any other unbeliever, they need love, they need the truth, they need to be made whole, they need Christ.
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Return to Other Religions Discussion & Debate