Question re. "Mirror Image" Websites of FP

Question re. "Mirror Image" Websites of FP

Postby nonymouse on Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:16 pm

Dear Mods and Admins.,

More of a question than a suggestion, but was wondering, if endtime events continue to escalate and their possible significance begins to dawn on the average person off the street to such an extent that FP becomes innundated with multiple "hits" (that might risk crashing the site) are there "mirror images" of FP online anywhere?

Reason for asking is because a couple of years ago, remember reading at RR that Todd, the owner, was diligently setting up such "mirror image" websites for RR in the event of sudden high traffic.

(Please keep in mind, have no idea re. the cost, amount of work involved, etc., or if it's even really necessary.)

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi nony,

I can forward your question to Holly if you want. I know the old FP site is still in existance, but hardly operable. She would know whether something like that is a future consideration, but I have not heard anything to that effect.

Or you could pm her yourself if you want. Either way, let me know.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby nonymouse on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:24 pm

Thanks, AIHW. (Will pm Holly.)

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Holly on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:40 pm

Hi Nony,

Adam and I are doing well. Very busy with Adam's seminary and both our work, but FP is a blessing. How are you?

We will have to give some thought to your idea about mirror sites. Thanks for your suggestion!

Holly
Holly
Owner

Re: Question re. "Mirror Image" Websites of FP

Postby Downpour on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:31 pm

I would place a mirror on my free website, if you like. Contact me through pm.
Downpour

Re: Question re. "Mirror Image" Websites of FP

Postby lookup on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:44 pm

I don't know why I've never visited this topic before today but now that I'm here I just want to say that our two brothers over at raptureready have also discussed this same situation and they mentioned that when the Bride gets raptured that it is very possible the powers that be might start closing down these sights so as to hide all the evidence of what had just happened. Some time ago I made mention that we should have a "Did you miss the rapture" fail safe system here on board that kicks in if it isn't reset everyday by one of the mods. It would be a site we could all be praying about on a daily bases. Mirror Image might do just as well.
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour” 1 Pet. 5:8

<><
lookup

Return to Suggestions