My nephew

My nephew

Postby Jericho on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Please pray for my nephew. He has complete kidney failure due to pancreatitis, and several other complications. He needs a miracle. Pray that God will jump start his kidneys and they will begin to function on their own. Thank you.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Re: My nephew

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:06 pm

:praying:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:42 pm

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Praying for him.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:04 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Touch his body and get his kidneys working again. Heal him from his health issues quickly. May he be surrounded by skilled and compassionate caregivers. Encourage him today. Strengthen every cell. Preserve and protect him Lord. Thank You. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:19 am

Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby Jericho on Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:59 pm

I have good news! My nephew is getting out of the hospital today or tomorrow. His kidneys are currently 95% functional. They had originally said if his kidneys did not start by then they probably wouldn't, in which cause he would have to be on dialysis for the rest of his life. It didn't look promising in the natural, and for awhile he was getting worse. He had to go back to ICU because of fever, which they never found the cause of. But we continued to pray despite the bad reports. Imagine my surprise when I heard the good news today. I consider it nothing short of a miracle. Thank you all for your prayers!

He still needs prayer though. The reason his kidneys shut down was because he was abusing alcohol. He's had trouble holding down a job in the past, and he recently decided he didn't want to be married anymore (he has one son). He doesn't currently have a job and I can image several weeks in the hospital is quite expensive. Hopefully this was a wake up call. I know he believes in God and is receptive, but he hasn't dedicated himself to God. So keep the prayers coming!
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:53 pm

Thank you for the update, Jericho, and praise God that the kidney problem is apparently resolved. We do serve a miracle-working God and the miracle of salvation and a relationship with Him is the focus of my prayers for your nephew now.

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Wow, great news. I am joining you in prayer and praise concerning all that you mentioned, Jericho. :praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Good to see the love you have for your nephew and thanks for bringing him to the Prayer Forum. Thank You Lord for Your glorious works!
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby burien1 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:01 am

Abiding in His Word wrote:Thank you for the update, Jericho, and praise God that the kidney problem is apparently resolved. We do serve a miracle-working God and the miracle of salvation and a relationship with Him is the focus of my prayers for your nephew now.

DITTO !
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Spreading Salt on Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:23 am

Thank You Yeshua for this great news! Please continue to move in the lives of this family, providing continued healing and victory over addictions. You are mighty to save Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests