Weird stuff out there....

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Weird stuff out there....

Postby bluejay on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:34 am

I was looking up research on Jewish Calendar and this really weird site came up. I was really shock about this and it has nothing to do what I was searching but ...you got to see this. Its about doomsday of 2012. I don't know much about this. I was told by my son-in-law that there is some kind of change in our solar system. But I'm a bit confused on it and if its even true. But this is nuts! :whaa: Touch on the believers and there's a huge list of people!

http://www.december212012.com/articles/ ... ndex.shtml
bluejay

Re: Weird stuff out there....

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:59 am

My name is not on that list and never will be. These people are totally oblivious as to the complete Sovereignty of God. The bible completely refutes all of their "all knowing" theories because God can turn the world upside down today and prove them all wrong if He wants to.

People talk all the time, but they aren't saying the right things. A good hour a day with the bible could turn them around if only they would rearrange their priorities. :wink:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jericho on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:53 am

It's based upon the end of the Mayan Calender. There's been alot of hype about this in recent years but the bible is pretty clear that the world wont end in 2012. However there might be some significant things that may happen in the years to come so 2012 might be pivotal year yet.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby bluejay on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:16 pm

You got that right Gods Student! :wink:
bluejay

Postby momma4Him on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Of course, they are selling stuff too :roll:
momma4Him

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm

momma4Him wrote:Of course, they are selling stuff too :roll:

:lol: Ain't it the truth, momma4Him. There is more "stuff" for sale these days on the subject than I could have ever imagined. I regret that so much of it is so misleading and only making a bad situation worse. :(
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby phobos on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 pm

I just want to emphasize that the following is nothing that I put much stock into. Anyway, the new-agers believe that the solar system enters into the age of aquarius in 2012 at some point. They talk about how things are going to change then because of the new age. Anyway, please remember not to put much stock into stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with Scripture (I'm pretty sure that there is no book on astrology in the Bible... :grin: ).
--Tim
phobos

Postby daffodyllady on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Don't forget that it is the New Agers who plan on forcing the entire human race through a mass satanic initiation into their Age of Aquarius. And they claim that those who choose not to be initiated, are choosing not to evolve to the higher level for the human race... these people (us Christians) will enter a different level of consciousness. (uh huh.) It will be a painful time for the human race, but a necessary pain, in order to evolve to the next higher level.

Lots of gobbledygook, but not hard to see what they mean. Will we have to lay down our lives in 2012? I wouldn't be surprised a bit. Guillotines don't scare me. In fact, I want to go home NOW. Different level of consciousness, here I come!
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Return to Whatever (Almost)