VERY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE CAMPS

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Concentration camps?

Postby Finaldash on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:40 am

What do you guys think? This bill was introduced last week.
111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 645

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

read here> http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.645:
Last edited by Finaldash on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Re: Concentration camps?

Postby Freed From Sin on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 am

Maybe... It also sounds like facilities to evacuate people in the event of an emergency with military as protecting the compound. It could be used for bad in the future, no doubt.
Freed From Sin

Postby Kathe on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:05 am

I believe (and I could be totally wrong) but I think they are going to be used on people who get out of line. You know once things really fall apart there is going to be wide-spread rioting, etc. They will round them up and put them here. We plan to try and stay under the wire as much as possible. Don't make a fuss and stay quiet and out of the way.

I watched a story yesterday on a DVD called Against All Odds. It's stories of Israel's current miracles since they became a nation. Amazing stores and I recommend watching these DVD's. Anyway, yesterday was a story of a small town in Israel that was on the verge of attack by Arabs. It was dead of night and everyone was sleeping. A rabbi heard a noise and woke up, going to the window to see what was happening. He saw several "men" in white hooded robes holding swords of fire holding back a large group of Arabs who ran away and never tried attacking again. Then the "men" disappeared.

God is great and He can not only provide but He can also protect. The words, Pray, Believe and Survive keep coming to me.
Kathe

Postby Finaldash on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Not just for criminals and unruly people, but I have a feeling that is definitely where we are going when we refuse to take the mark.
This is in all 50 states.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby stevesherri on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Finaldash wrote:Not just for criminals and unruly people, but I have a feeling that is definitely where we are going when we refuse to take the mark.
This is in all 50 states.

There are FEMA camps located in many former jails (or the former Amtrack center in Indianapolis) which are extremely well funded, and extremely well fenced.
Extremely curious.
stevesherri
Supporting Member

Postby FreeInHim on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 pm

All I see is a blank page. :dunno:
FreeInHim

Postby Finaldash on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 pm

FreeInHim wrote:All I see is a blank page. :dunno:

That's weird. When i clicked on it the address above did not include the colon (:). So simply add the colon symbol on the address bar after the #5.
Can a MOD figure this one out?

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.645:

here it is:
National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (Introduced in House)

HR 645 IH

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 645

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 22, 2009

Mr. HASTINGS of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `National Emergency Centers Establishment Act'.

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

SEC. 3. DESIGNATION OF MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AS NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- Not later than 60 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate not fewer than 6 military installations as sites for the establishment of national emergency centers.

(b) Minimum Requirements- A site designated as a national emergency center shall be--

(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;

(2) environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;

(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;

(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;

(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;

(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:

(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and

(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and

(7) easily accessible at all times and be able to facilitate handicapped and medical facilities, including during an emergency or major disaster.

(c) Location of National Emergency Centers- There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:

(1) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I, II, and III.

(2) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV.

(3) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions V and VII.

(4) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region VI.

(5) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions VIII and X.

(6) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IX.

(d) Preference for Designation of Closed Military Installations- Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed military installation as a site for a national emergency center. If the Secretaries of Homeland Security and Defense jointly determine that there is not a sufficient number of closed military installations that meet the requirements of subsections (b) and (c), the Secretaries shall jointly designate portions of existing military installations other than closed military installations as national emergency centers.

(e) Transfer of Control of Closed Military Installations- If a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Defense shall transfer to the Secretary of Homeland Security administrative jurisdiction over such closed military installation.

(f) Cooperative Agreement for Joint Use of Existing Military Installations- If an existing military installation other than a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Defense shall enter into a cooperative agreement to provide for the establishment of the national emergency center.

(g) Reports-

(1) PRELIMINARY REPORT- Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) an outline of the reasons why the site was selected;

(B) an outline of the need to construct, repair, or update any existing infrastructure at the site;

(C) an outline of the need to conduct any necessary environmental clean-up at the site;

(D) an outline of preliminary plans for the transfer of control of the site from the Secretary of Defense to the Secretary of Homeland Security, if necessary under subsection (e); and

(E) an outline of preliminary plans for entering into a cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f).

(2) UPDATE REPORT- Not later than 120 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) an update on the information contained in the report as required by paragraph (1);

(B) an outline of the progress made toward the transfer of control of the site, if necessary under subsection (e);

(C) an outline of the progress made toward entering a cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f); and

(D) recommendations regarding any authorizations and appropriations that may be necessary to provide for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site.

(3) FINAL REPORT- Not later than 1 year after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) finalized information detailing the transfer of control of the site, if necessary under subsection (e);

(B) the finalized cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f); and

(C) any additional information pertinent to the establishment of a national emergency center at the site.

(4) ADDITIONAL REPORTS- The Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, may submit to Congress additional reports as necessary to provide updates on steps being taken to meet the requirements of this Act.

SEC. 4. LIMITATIONS ON STATUTORY CONSTRUCTION.

This Act does not affect--

(1) the authority of the Federal Government to provide emergency or major disaster assistance or to implement any disaster mitigation and response program, including any program authorized by the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5121 et seq.); or

(2) the authority of a State or local government to respond to an emergency.

SEC. 5. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.

There is authorized to be appropriated $180,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2009 and 2010 to carry out this Act. Such funds shall remain available until expended.

SEC. 6. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act, the following definitions apply:

(1) CLOSED MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term `closed military installation' means a military installation, or portion thereof, approved for closure or realignment under the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note) that meet all, or 2 out of the 3 following requirements:

(A) Is located in close proximity to a transportation corridor.

(B) Is located in a State with a high level or threat of disaster related activities.

(C) Is located near a major metropolitan center.

(2) EMERGENCY- The term `emergency' has the meaning given such term in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122).

(3) MAJOR DISASTER- The term `major disaster' has the meaning given such term in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122).

(4) MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term `military installation' has the meaning given such term in section 2910 of the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note).
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby ezekiel336 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:03 am

There is alot of stuff about this out htere. Kent Hovind (not "promoting" him) had information on this 10 years ago or so. Worth looking at.
ezekiel336

Postby FreeInHim on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Thanks, FinalDash. Got it!
FreeInHim

Postby AndCanItBe on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi Finaldash! I don't know why it didn't work the way you had done it, but I fixed it by using the URL tab and putting the link between the brackets.
AndCanItBe

Postby Sue-M on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Everyone, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

THIS WILL TOTALLY FREAK YOU OUT!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvcK3Gg2DLs
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby Lightseeker on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Interesting find, Sue-M - thanks for posting that. Guess I'm not really surprised though. The powers that be can't seem to resist broadcasting their intentions. It's not the first time it's been done... :roll:
Lightseeker

Postby Sue-M on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:32 am

Yeah, but look at the number of FEMA concentration camps that there are in the USA. I was looking at one of them yesterday. Just one of them claimed to hold 45,000 people. There must be 300 to 500 of these all across the USA.

When I heard that they were making these concentration camps, I thought, oh, there's probably a handful of them. But, no! There's tons.

WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING!

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby Sue-M on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:33 am

I'm putting this also on a separate thread. People need to see this. This is totally amazing.

Sue-M

VERY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE CAMPS

Postby Sue-M on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 am

Everyone, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

Sue-M

Re: VERY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE CAMPS

Postby RaptureReady on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 am

I am :whaa: Thank you for the information
Where God's finger points, there God's hand will make the way. When you put your hand in God's hand, you will never walk alone
RaptureReady

Postby Salty Skipper on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Grayling

They even have their own website. There are military camps across the nation with at least one very large one in the state where I live. While there are many things that we need to be watching and paying attention to in these tumultuous times, concentration camps don't even show up as a blip on my radar. Have you guys even thought for one minute the logistics of rounding up tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of people in this day and age? I'm just not buying it.

Philippians 4:7-9 (King James Version)

7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Salty Skipper

Postby Salty Skipper on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Topics merged.
Salty Skipper

Postby OneDay on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:07 pm

Have you guys even thought for one minute the logistics of rounding up tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of people in this day and age? I'm just not buying it.

Not so fast...
Rev 6:11 And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until {the number of} their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.
We know something radical has to happen, & in a time of termoil (God's Judgments) & the ac going after the saints, I can see how these camps would be put to use :dunno:
It may seem impossible now, but that will all change IMO...
Exalt the Lord our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalm 99:9
http://www.acwitness.org/psalm83english.html
OneDay

Postby Salty Skipper on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 pm

While I believe 100% that Revelation is true and that there will be many killed during the tribulation, I do not subscribe to the theory that it's going to be done in concentration camps. In the meantime, I do not wish to be fearful of speculative things like this and find little profit in it.
Salty Skipper

Postby OneDay on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:46 pm

S S wrote:
I do not wish to be fearful of speculative things like this and find little profit in it.

So very true! :a3:
It does gives me a little pause though...I've wondered how all the Christians would be martyred in the tribulation. :(
Exalt the Lord our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalm 99:9
http://www.acwitness.org/psalm83english.html
OneDay

Postby SueAnn on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Holy Now wrote:S S wrote:
I do not wish to be fearful of speculative things like this and find little profit in it.

So very true! :a3:
It does gives me a little pause though...I've wondered how all the Christians would be martyred in the tribulation. :(

Holy Now, if you are refering to the saints under the alter in Rev...I always thought that was ALL the Christians that died because they were Christians, regardless of when they were killed. Not just during the trib.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Finaldash on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:36 am

aren't most of the ones on that map just military installations and prisons?
From what I read on one of the comments on this youtube, that this was just compiled by a third party, from a guy named Todd. This is not an official list or map.

Here's from the comment:
The guy in this video did not make the program. A guy named Todd did. Now i did the exact same thing that the guy in the video did...showed all the blue dots and i clicked on a lot of them. There is nothing really official about it...they are third party markers made by Todd based on some website he was looking at. I clicked on a lot of them and realized many were state prisons. Do it yourself and find out. Some are legit but most are just your normal state prisons.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Vigilantius on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 am

This type of topic used to be considered "conspiracy theory" on this board. I think it's safe to say that it no longer falls under that category.

9. No promoting a political agenda or some conspiracy theory. This is a Bible prophecy site. We want to keep our primary focus on God's Word.

As time goes by, it will be interesting to see how many more topics will no longer be called "conspiracy."
Vigilantius
Supporting Member

Postby imirish01 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:30 am

Regarding the instillations, one would have to wonder who was going to police these camps? If so many people were going to be "rounded up," who is going to ensure they stay "rounded up?" Military, police, or other? I have not heard of anyone even being trained for these "concentration camps." Granted, it appears instillations are in place, but what about the people to work them. Where are the food storage units, kitchens, or whatever else would be needed for a concentration camp? YOu could say nobody plans of feeding anyone there.

The logistics just don't add up yet! Can these instillations be used for housing rowdies? Sure. They can be used for just about anything. But there seems to be a lack of information or possibly a misinterpretation of the information that is observed. I have seen the videos concerning these camps, but there is still unanswered information and a definate conclusion cannot be drawn. Suspicious? Sure! Conclusion? No.
imirish01

Postby T-Minus? on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:47 am

:( I suspect the "guards" for the camps will be the foriegn troops that are already here obstensively for "training". I believe wholesale mutiny would break out among American troops if they were ordered to round up Americas citizenry.
T-Minus?

Postby Prepared&Waiting on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:49 pm

ok, there is 5 parts to this, so far i have only listened to three..

i put them all up on my non-functioning BB, but read thats against the rules so here is link 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVMDqqNzryA

PASTORS used in fema camps.
Prepared&Waiting

Postby T-Minus? on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 pm

I just listened to all 5 parts. Is this from 2007? If so, wheres the beef?
T-Minus?

Postby imirish01 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Convoluted way of going about getting this information, but here it is. Take what you want from it.

I googled Fema pastors and located a site other than Prisonplanet. Baptistboard.com had a blogspot regarding the above videos. They also had a download of the Fema training. See below for both.

http://www.infowars.com/images2/ps/pastor_fema_docs.pdf

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread. ... 990&page=2

When reviewing the infowars document, realize that someone else could have made the comments in the margins, then scanned them in to the computer for upload. You can't tell who made the comments. Interesting read though.
imirish01

Postby ThomasDGW on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:16 am

I looked at the Google Earth references in the video. Everything is as is shown in the video, but in the side panel it says that the terms are user generated information. From the wording in some of the references, it appears that the grouping of these camps under the term "concentration camps" has been done by one of these patriot groups. Some of the camps were Japanese internment camps and are now being possibly refurbished, but I don't see any confirmation. When I was in high school in rural Oregon, there were prison work camps back in the mountains and I even met some of the inmates when they were out on work detail. The "concentration camp" in Sheridan, Oregon is an old facility that I knew of years ago. I zoomed in on the Umatilla "new facility" and couldn't see anything in the area.

The upshot is that there is not official confirmation that the government is planning a mass citizen round-up in a concentration camp system. All that is confirmed here is that there exists a huge prison system including a number of work camps and former military bases that have existed for many years, as well as some new detention centers. The bill referred to in the title post is specifically for disaster planning and refuge centers, which COULD be used as a pretext for making more internment centers, but whether it is or not, the bill doesn't give us any more information on the danger. To support or oppose the bill, all we can do is look at what the bill does or does not specify. Whether or not the government is planning to imprison many citizens in the near future is a separate matter.

I personally suspect that persecution is coming more subtly, like losing your job if you refuse to go along with a new program. Those kinds of things are already happening without resorting to WW II style concentration camps. When I worked as an engineer in the U.S. 11 years ago, we were openly informed that if we expressed certain opinions at work, and others on the street, we were liable to be heavily fined and lose our jobs as liability risks to the company under provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act. A number of teachers have lost their jobs just for questioning Darwinism. They don't have to do something so dramatic as put us in concentration camps. They can just put us out of work, take us to court under existing statutes, and leave us penniless in the streets without even a bowl of prison rations. I think the watch dogs are barking up the wrong tree.
ThomasDGW

Bill creates detention camps in U.S. for 'emergencies'

Postby Final Trumpet on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:27 am

Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, D-Fla., has introduced to the House of Representatives a new bill, H.R. 645, calling for the secretary of homeland security to establish no fewer than six national emergency centers for corralling civilians on military installations.

The proposed bill, which has received little mainstream media attention, appears designed to create the type of detention center that those concerned about use of the military in domestic affairs fear could be used as concentration camps for political dissidents, such as occurred in Nazi Germany.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=87757
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand
Joel 2:1

Days of Noah

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, & insist on their literal interpretations, in the midst of much clamor & opposition."
Sir Isaac Newton

Final Trumpet

Postby T-Minus? on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 am

:( I don't know about the rest of you but I find the whole set of various options floating in the world of "what if" to be quite mind boggling. For example -this proposed emergency (prison) system. Seems quite logical on the surface but in America ,especially among the unsaved, it seems unworkable. Who would work and support the economy and everything else if a huge mass of people are incarcerated? True patriots would fight this to the death to preserve thier lifestyle without a second thought about God. Not all think as we do but most would fight this deprivation of physical freedom. We simultaneously see so many elements of end time paradigm that it is confusion. Maybe thats the purpose. UFOs-yes or no? Muslim Mahdi-yes or no? Rapture-yes or no? New age Christ Conciencness-yes or no? Mark of beast microchip-yes or no? Assyrian anti-christ or European anti-christ ?There are a host of other things to believe or not believe. As for these camps specifically- I believe they are real. However, I do not know thier true purpose. It may be some of what we think-or it may not. Does this seem like a disjointed rant? Truly in "much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow" (EC 1:18).Comments?> Maranatha!!
T-Minus?

Postby Sue-M on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 am

Well, we know that when people start worshipping the image of the beast, it will be perfectly okay for them to kill those who refused to worshipped the image of the beast (Rev. 13:15). They will turn on those who have not and will set out to kill them. So, once this happens, there will be such violence everywhere. And it will be perfectly acceptable for someone to kill another person.

Can you image it being okay to kill another person? I think a lot of people at this point will be demon possessed. It would take this to just go out and kill someone. And feel justified and to have it be acceptable.

Maybe, that's what they are planning with the camps? This is exactly what Hitler did.

Sue-M

Postby SueAnn on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 pm

T-Minus? wrote::( I don't know about the rest of you but I find the whole set of various options floating in the world of "what if" to be quite mind boggling. For example -this proposed emergency (prison) system. Seems quite logical on the surface but in America ,especially among the unsaved, it seems unworkable. Who would work and support the economy and everything else if a huge mass of people are incarcerated? True patriots would fight this to the death to preserve thier lifestyle without a second thought about God. Not all think as we do but most would fight this deprivation of physical freedom. We simultaneously see so many elements of end time paradigm that it is confusion. Maybe thats the purpose. UFOs-yes or no? Muslim Mahdi-yes or no? Rapture-yes or no? New age Christ Conciencness-yes or no? Mark of beast microchip-yes or no? Assyrian anti-christ or European anti-christ ?There are a host of other things to believe or not believe. As for these camps specifically- I believe they are real. However, I do not know thier true purpose. It may be some of what we think-or it may not. Does this seem like a disjointed rant? Truly in "much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow" (EC 1:18).Comments?> Maranatha!!

Who, you ask? Ask the German people circa 1930-40s. Massive amounts of people were incarcerated, killed, enslaved...who was left to do the work to support the economy? The bulk of the German population.

True patriots, you say? There were no truer patriots than the German citizens. They also attended their church every week, faithfully. Yet their neighbors, their doctors, their merchants, and sometimes their own relatives-by-marriage disappeared in the middle of the night. One adjusts to changes, as one needs to.

Everything described in the bible end times has happened before. It will happen again. There is nothing new under the sun.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby T-Minus? on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:39 am

You may be right. The point I was trying to make,however, is that the American mindset and psyche is different. This is not 1930s Germany. We are not a people like Europeans who have lived for centuries under an endless parade of conquering despots. We are fiercely independant . Whether this is based on pride or a belief that freedom is a God given right is irrelevant. We are still armed,unlike the unfortunates in 1930s Germany. We know about the misfortune of the Germans as a result of thier camps-they didn't. At this point in time I don't see how a bloodbath could be avoided in the event of forced detention but there is a political divide in this country that could grow very ugly quite rapidly. Now it is not impossible that deception could be put forward for "our own good" to achieve voluntary compliance.I know people that have a vociferous hatred (bordering on insanity) for anything or anyone who espouses Christian values but these people do not make a majority sufficient enough at this time to condone the lockup of thier fellow citizens even if they do disagree with them. Things could change however as the times grow darker. I am fairly well persuaded however that this country will become either non-influencial or non-existant in the scheme of world affairs going forward. Most likely we will be absorbed into the NWO and just be another fish in the pond. I do think born again,sold out to Jesus believers will face peril that many others won't. These camps which,by the way, are an addition to others already built may have an original benevolent purpose in the mind of thier original creators. That does not rule out the possibility they could be used for malevolent purposes. I fear them also. Maranatha!!
T-Minus?

Postby skestler on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Sue-M wrote:Everyone, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

:shock: :whaa:

That is SCARY!
skestler

Postby Vigilantius on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 pm

skestler wrote:

That is SCARY!

Don't freak out. As stated on the top of the video screen... those FEMA sites were "user generated content" placed on google earth.

I believe the camps are coming, if not here already... but that video is not proof.
Vigilantius
Supporting Member

Postby Sue-M on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:15 am

Vigilantius wrote:
skestler wrote:

That is SCARY!

Don't freak out. As stated on the top of the video screen... those FEMA sites were "user generated content" placed on google earth.

I believe the camps are coming, if not here already... but that video is not proof.

Vigilantius, explain what you mean by "user generated content".

Sue-M

Postby Vigilantius on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:59 am

Vigilantius, explain what you mean by "user generated content".

My understanding is that Google Earth now has an interactive feature built into it where you can add little notes to maps and such.
Vigilantius
Supporting Member

Postby BeTheMoon on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 am

imirish01 wrote:Regarding the instillations, one would have to wonder who was going to police these camps? If so many people were going to be "rounded up," who is going to ensure they stay "rounded up?" Military, police, or other? I have not heard of anyone even being trained for these "concentration camps." Granted, it appears instillations are in place, but what about the people to work them. Where are the food storage units, kitchens, or whatever else would be needed for a concentration camp? YOu could say nobody plans of feeding anyone there.

The logistics just don't add up yet! Can these instillations be used for housing rowdies? Sure. They can be used for just about anything. But there seems to be a lack of information or possibly a misinterpretation of the information that is observed. I have seen the videos concerning these camps, but there is still unanswered information and a definate conclusion cannot be drawn. Suspicious? Sure! Conclusion? No.

Military population and govt workforce tends to increase in bad economic times.
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby BeTheMoon on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:50 am

T-Minus? wrote:You may be right. The point I was trying to make,however, is that the American mindset and psyche is different. This is not 1930s Germany. We are not a people like Europeans who have lived for centuries under an endless parade of conquering despots. We are fiercely independant . Whether this is based on pride or a belief that freedom is a God given right is irrelevant. We are still armed,unlike the unfortunates in 1930s Germany. We know about the misfortune of the Germans as a result of thier camps-they didn't. At this point in time I don't see how a bloodbath could be avoided in the event of forced detention but there is a political divide in this country that could grow very ugly quite rapidly. Now it is not impossible that deception could be put forward for "our own good" to achieve voluntary compliance.I know people that have a vociferous hatred (bordering on insanity) for anything or anyone who espouses Christian values but these people do not make a majority sufficient enough at this time to condone the lockup of thier fellow citizens even if they do disagree with them. Things could change however as the times grow darker. I am fairly well persuaded however that this country will become either non-influencial or non-existant in the scheme of world affairs going forward. Most likely we will be absorbed into the NWO and just be another fish in the pond. I do think born again,sold out to Jesus believers will face peril that many others won't. These camps which,by the way, are an addition to others already built may have an original benevolent purpose in the mind of thier original creators. That does not rule out the possibility they could be used for malevolent purposes. I fear them also. Maranatha!!

Interesting assessment. Good stuff.
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby sherrimae on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Whatever the reason, I just don't like the idea of these camps.

At the present time, I don't believe our military would ever shoot unarmed civilians. I think they would either all walk off the job, or possibly arrest their superior officers for giving illegal orders (to shoot civilians). No doubt this could lead to a civil war. Many retired military would join current military members who decided to fight against this. I don't think the current military would participate in mass arrests of the civilian population either.
sherrimae

Postby SueAnn on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:00 pm

sherrimae wrote:Whatever the reason, I just don't like the idea of these camps.

At the present time, I don't believe our military would ever shoot unarmed civilians. I think they would either all walk off the job, or possibly arrest their superior officers for giving illegal orders (to shoot civilians). No doubt this could lead to a civil war. Many retired military would join current military members who decided to fight against this. I don't think the current military would participate in mass arrests of the civilian population either.

Sherrimae,
I agree. But you are making an assumption that may be dangerous. You are assuming that AMERICAN troops would round people up. What if it were foreign troops? Such as UN troops?
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby aaron on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:43 pm

I don't believe the majority of our military would shoot civilians or turn on their families even if ordered. That is why our government is stationing them overseas. The people who would stand the best chance of resisting would be gone.
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby revelation2012 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:03 am

aaron wrote:

I don't believe the majority of our military would shoot civilians or turn on their families even if ordered. That is why our government is stationing them overseas. The people who would stand the best chance of resisting would be gone.

Bingo! Of course I have no way to verify but a lot of reports about foreign troops stationed at these camps. There was one person who documented it with images one of these camps when they dropped off items during Katrina. It was completely empty except guards. They had childrens toys and clothing and other donations. One thing they noticed it was staffed with no english speaking troops and was completely empty except staff.

Also check out the talk with Oliver North in the 1980s regarding REX 84. Seems to have been shut down pretty quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby MAGOH on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:10 pm

OK. I debated on whether to post this because I know conspiracy theories are not allowed, but I don't think this constitutes a conspiracy theory, just an opinion of how public opinion towards Christians might change dramatically in a short period of time. Moderators if I'm wrong just let me know and I'll refrain from further posting like this.

Anyway, here's my opinion for what it's worth: I believe that all is needed for the attitude to change negatively towards Christians in this country is an "Archduke Ferdinand" moment as I've mentioned before on other posts. What I mean by that is an event, such as a terrorist attack or a murder etc... carried out by a Christian in name only. That will serve as a perfect excuse for those who want to do away with us to publicly castigate us and blame our "backward, Bible-thumping ways" for such atrocities. This may either be a legitimate act by someone who believes themselves to be Christian, or even a planned event by our enemies to ensure the results they want. It might even be multiple seemingly unrelated acts that are planned in quick succession to paint us as no different than Jihadists. I believe that most Churches and Christians would rightly denounce the violent acts but many would feel compelled to go further and denounce fundamental, Bible-based Christianity to save their own skin. Of course, I would consider anyone who denounces true Christianity apostate, but many if not most Churches are already apostate anyway. Something like this could get the camps up and running. And I don't believe that the numbers they'd have to round up would be that great, once they scared all the pretenders straight.
1 Samuel 13:14
MAGOH

Return to Whatever (Almost)