'Octopus UFO' wrecks turbine at England wind farm

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

'Octopus UFO' wrecks turbine at England wind farm

Postby Chip off the Old block on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:27 pm

January 08, 2009

A WIND turbine has been wrecked after one of its giant blades was torn off by a UFO, witnesses say.

Locals were woken by the 4am smash after strange lights were spotted streaking towards the 90m tall generator on a wind farm in Lincolnshire, in the east of England, The Sun newspaper reports.

Power chiefs said in the report there was no trace of the missing blade, while UFO experts are buzzing with the news.

Motorist Dorothy Willows told The Sun she saw a UFO zoom towards the wind farm before striking the 88m-tall turbine.

Ms Willows says she was in her car when “strange lights” loomed in the evening sky.

Dozens also spotted the mysterious flashing orange-yellow spheres over Lincolnshire in central Britan

“The lights were moving across the sky towards the wind farm. Then I saw a low flying object. It was skimming across the sky towards the turbines,” Ms Willos said.

She told the reporter that hours later there was an almighty smash.

“My husband Stephen was woken at 4am by the bang.”

One of the turbine’s huge blades is missing, another was left twisted and useless.

Lesley Whittingham, 71, said the UFO, “looked like a giant explosion in the air”.

John Harrison, another witness, saw a “massive ball of light with tentacles going right down to the ground” over the wind farm.

“It was huge. With the tentacles it looked just like an octopus.”

Wind farm company Ecotricity admitted: “We don’t know what caused the problem. We are investigating.”

UFO expert Russ Kellett, of Flying Saucer Review, told The Sun dozens of reports of mystery objects poured in before the crash.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 63,00.html

:shock:
For God so loved the world, He gave His one and only Son...
Chip off the Old block

Re: 'Octopus UFO' wrecks turbine at England wind farm

Postby mouserpg on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Attention seeker.
Isaiah 55:6-7 wrote:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
mouserpg

Postby Chip off the Old block on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:53 pm

by mouserpg on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Attention seeker.

Please explain, mouserpg?
:humm:
Chip off the Old block

Postby 4givenmuch on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Sounds like the unexplained sighting in Alaska ?????
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby mouserpg on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Chip off the Old block wrote:
by mouserpg on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Attention seeker.

Please explain, mouserpg?
:humm:

Not you, the lady in the article.
Isaiah 55:6-7 wrote:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
mouserpg

Postby Chip off the Old block on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:09 pm

:oops:

Sorry about that little understanding, mouserpg.
Forgive me?

:blessyou:

Like to stay and talk, but I'm heading off to work now.
Bless ya
Chip off the Old block

Postby mouserpg on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:38 pm

I wasn't mad. :mrgreen:
mouserpg

Postby smallisland on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:39 am

I wouldn't take TOO much notice if it was reported in 'The Sun'!
smallisland

Postby YoungLion on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:47 pm

The Nephilim say "NO!" to wind power!!! Our hateful and destructive 'space brothers' are long in oil futures apparently. Now, I can be sure that T. Boone Pickens is not a nephilim. One down, 6 billion to go.
YoungLion

Postby imirish01 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

I heard the Nephilim were very pro-Obama and actually campaigned for him in Ohio.
imirish01

Postby est92305 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:49 pm

THIS IS SERIOUS, GUYS. An octopus UFO. Yeah. This is no laughing matter. I thought the aliens were coming to help us with our problems but global warming must not be one of them. Now we have to worry about aliens messing up our climate. HOW CAN ANY OF YOU EVEN SLEEP RIGHT NOW!?
"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed and there will be none after me."
Isaiah 43:10
est92305

Postby InHim on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 am

Gee, sorry your so behind the times, you must not be watching everything Hollywood is producing right now.
Didn't you know, the end of the world, if it comes, is the result of those evil fundamentalist Bible people who really believe in the end times prophecies. As you know, it is the collective visualization that brings the manifiestation. Never mind the carbon emissions, just get rid of their negative influence. And go watch 2012 when it comes out.
InHim

Postby BdTBIC on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:29 pm

The Nephilim say "NO!" to wind power!!! Our hateful and destructive 'space brothers' are long in oil futures apparently. Now, I can be sure that T. Boone Pickens is not a nephilim. One down, 6 billion to go.

I heard the Nephilim were very pro-Obama and actually campaigned for him in Ohio.

THIS IS SERIOUS, GUYS. An octopus UFO. Yeah. This is no laughing matter. I thought the aliens were coming to help us with our problems but global warming must not be one of them. Now we have to worry about aliens messing up our climate. HOW CAN ANY OF YOU EVEN SLEEP RIGHT NOW!?

.......Very funny, but I was eating at the time, you don't even want to know what my laptop keyboard looks like

Very serious times we live in, Thanks for the laugh.....................................
BdTBIC

Postby YoungLion on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:16 am

I was only half kidding. I do believe the ET/UFO thing may be "the lie" Jesus spoke of. I don't think much of Nostradamus, I-Ching, or the Mayan calendar... but everything seems to nervously point to 2012... the end of Obama's first term. Coincidence? I think not.
A patriot is a man who protects his country from his government.
YoungLion

Postby BdTBIC on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:52 am

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be ****** who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

I couldn't agree with you more, and the media seems to be promoting and preparing people for this deception. When you put this together with the Lord's words regarding "as it was in the days of Lot" and "as it was in the days of Noah"

I guess we can figure out the Lot part, with the attack on Christianity and family values, openly encouraged and promoted by government. Jewish commentaries say that the cities weren't destroyed because there were gay people there, but because there was open encouragement by the local government. Don't ask for a source here, just a lifetime of reading, it would take me too long to research.

"The Days of Noah" we may again have the involvement with the Nephilim, aka UFO, amazing but people who have no interest in God, are dogmatic about their belief in UFO's. Well, maybe not so amazing.

If you are familiar with the date Dec 21, 2012 when our solar system crosses the gravitational plane of the Milky Way. It would explain many of the judgments that come the last 3 1/2 years of Jacob's trouble, (Rev 16) the great hail from the heavens, the great earthquakes, and men being burned with great heat, (the effects of gamma radiation) ???????

If one looks at the constellations, Sagittarius is pointing His arrow at ???? the Scorpion, YES, but also it is pointing at the center of the Milky Way, recently confirmed that there is a massive black hole there. Great speculation here, I know. This gravitational plane of the black hole, gives the Milky Way its shape (pancake) since this massive spinning star's gravitational force is flattened out. If the Earth gets between those things being drawn into the black hole, this would explain the great hail (100 pounds) If you are in this plane, does light enter/escape, we have the scripture which speaks of the "heavens departing as a scroll" (Rev 6:13-17) can these things be a description of the effects of this event.

We can only guess, we see through a glass darkly.

I appreciated your gallow humor and am still cleaning up. :-}

I trust in the Lord only, any rite, ceremony, any work that I do cannot save me, It is the Lord's doing.
..........I pray always, asking that I be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are going to happen and to stand before the Son of Man.

Praise Him.
BdTBIC

Return to Whatever (Almost)