JR03, The second vision

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Postby blacklab on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:07 pm

So wonderful to read of these experiances. I have had dreams and even have been spoken to , an example when my husband was having heart surgury, I was praying so hard that he live, I was begging, a voice said,"Lead him to Christ, the Day of Pentacost."I now realize that I was being told that he would live and the Lord wanted to fill him with His Spirit.(my husband was "backslidden.") I already knew that I had a gift of discernment and have watched as my husband has grown in knowledge and Spirit. The Lord is so Good!!!!!!! I have felt that I , too was being led into service. I have felt that The Holy Spirit was leading me to study and watch what was happening in the world. I am amazed at the Truth He is revealing to me. I feel so blessed.
In Christ,
Kathryn
blacklab

Postby JR on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Kathryn,

Thanks for your input. I have once again sought for guidance as to what I am suppose to do with this. I have shared this with an elder in my church. It will remain to be seen if I get some insight, or if I am treated like a leper.

:angel:
JR

Postby John Gilbert on Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Pray for insight, expect leper. Nonetheless, seek the Lord's face.
We are not of night nor of darkness; so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.

1 Thessalonians 5:5-6 NASB
John Gilbert

Postby waitingformyking on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:10 pm

JR,
I've read your dreams from 2001 and I must admit I'm a little guarded. As you know...there will be alot of false prophets during the end times and also alot of young and old actually recieving visions from God.
Usually the Holy Spirit nudges me when something is off cantored and steers me away, but I haven't recieved anything from the Holy Spirit about this.
What does stick out is that these visions/dreams were in 2001 and now we are in the beginning of 2008. The World has changed dramatically in the last 7 years and the geo-political arena has picked up it's beat considerably.
I noticed you have posted over 380 times since you posted this and I'm assuming you have read a great deal about what has been happening in Europe and the Middle East. Have you read Herb's Recommendation 666 and about the European Nieghborhood Policy?
Please don't take this personal or as an attack on your charactor... I am unable to talk to you face to face to see the fire which burns in a believing Christian so I am left asking the Lord for insight.
Would you mind explaining your belief in the Rapture? Whether it's Pre, Mid, Post-trib or Pre-Wrath view? You can always PM if you feel this isn't the place to put this.

God Bless,
Scott
><(((0>
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
waitingformyking

Postby blacklab on Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:28 am

We know to expect persecution. As far as who to believe, we must depend on and trust the Holy Spirit, He is our protector and will equip us with the tools we need for discernment. It is all about what God thinks, not what anyone one else thinks . Before I share anything I wait until I am sure that it is in God's timing. I believe that the Truth , the deeper things that He has revealed to me ,do belong to Him, and are to be used for His purpose. We must strive to live in total surrender so He can lead us All Truth.
Kathryn
blacklab

Postby JR on Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:22 am

Kathryn,

Other than this board, which affords me a certain amount of anonymity, I have only shared this vision with 15 people. My wife and my pastor on day one and my son a number of months later. So, I think that qualifies as not really being eager to share this with people. I have no way of proving myself, other than pointing to my wife and my pastor and their observation of my mental state on that day. Many people would just mark that up to a bad dream, at least those that do not know me.

For the record, I have been married for 29 years (in August), I have 3 kids, I have been a business owner for over 20 years and have been mostly successful in life and in leading in sports and in church ministries. I am not seeking attention, but I am seeking guidance.

Since I am convinced of this being true, how can I just sit on this truth when it comes to my kids (2 kids do not know this and I am not certain of their salvation), family and friends? Do I run the risk of seeing them at the great judgment and them asking me why I did not say something to them?

But if I do share it with them, what proof do I have to offer? In their eyes am I just a nut case, or am I trying to manipulate them by scaring them?

My first vision gave me a course of action to follow. I have tried to use this as a personal motivation for ministry. Those attempts have went well, but each time it just does not have any follow through. The speaking events go well, people respond positively and then nothing more. If God was wanting to encourage me in that direction, I would see the follow through as a result of his encouraging blessing. So, that must not be it for now.

I approached this elder a week ago Tuesday. He has been one that has shown a real interest in me from the beginning and we have been meeting regularly for the last couple of years. I respect him and he has a real gift for teaching. I will wait to see what he can make of this and if I am suppose to be preparing for something. I have not heard from him since.

Why did God give me this and no explanation as to what to do with it?

Thanks for those of you who have been following this. I am just frustrated and God knows that patience is not a strength of mine.

JR

Postby JR on Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:44 am

waitingformyking wrote:JR,
I've read your dreams from 2001 and I must admit I'm a little guarded. As you know...there will be alot of false prophets during the end times and also alot of young and old actually recieving visions from God.
Usually the Holy Spirit nudges me when something is off cantored and steers me away, but I haven't recieved anything from the Holy Spirit about this.
What does stick out is that these visions/dreams were in 2001 and now we are in the beginning of 2008. The World has changed dramatically in the last 7 years and the geo-political arena has picked up it's beat considerably.
I noticed you have posted over 380 times since you posted this and I'm assuming you have read a great deal about what has been happening in Europe and the Middle East. Have you read Herb's Recommendation 666 and about the European Nieghborhood Policy?
Please don't take this personal or as an attack on your charactor... I am unable to talk to you face to face to see the fire which burns in a believing Christian so I am left asking the Lord for insight.
Would you mind explaining your belief in the Rapture? Whether it's Pre, Mid, Post-trib or Pre-Wrath view? You can always PM if you feel this isn't the place to put this.

God Bless,
Scott

Scott,

I have been in mid-trib and post-trib churches and I realize that many on this board are post-trib. My third frame in my vision implies that there is good reason to hide your faith. That could be mid-trib or post-trib. I have not read Herb's book. I have my faith in my salvation, so what ever comes, God knows best. There is nothing I can do to change the course that God has set.

If I was to compare my situation to some one in the Bible, it would be Simeon (though he was righteous and devout and I would not claim that for myself). There is little known of him, other than that God told him he would see the Christ child before he died. I doubt he had a specific time and was probably in the same boat as me in not being able to easily share that truth with others.

I find that IM and written correspondence a poor substitute for a direct conversation. You are welcome to PM / email me and I will call you or vise a versa.

Thanks for your interest.

JR

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi Jr

Here is the best advice

Jeremiah 23:28-29

28 “The prophet who has a dream may relate his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word in truth. What does straw have in common with grain?” declares the Lord.

29 “Is not My word like fire?” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock?

Dreams and visions may or may not come from God, but we have the Word of God--- Declare it's truth and you will not be led astray nor will you lead others astray. I am not saying that your dream is false, I myself have had dreams and visions, what I am saying is relate what we know has the real power to change lives.
As Jeremiah says dreams are like straw- good for fodder, but the Word of God is like grain----good for food.

I think my vision and dreams were a personal wake up call for me to study end times and to share with others what I have learned from God's word.

Just my 2 cents

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby blacklab on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:27 pm

I was not in any way trying to discredit you or show you disbelief, if you read my message that way. What I was trying to explain was that I do understand your frustration.
First , please remember that the Lord doesn't work in our time frame. HE will direct you in His time, HE Will show you how to use these experiances for HIS glory and to help HIS children Patience. I struggle to have it. HE has put me in a community that is a spiritual stronghold of the enemy. Hostility, Iam talking about in Sunday school and church. I have spoken up everytime the LORD has prompted me, never been rude . I have been mocked, humilated, had ugly faces made at me from the choir loft, etc. This has gone on for over two years. Not one person has asked me a question or shown any personal interest. The Lord still wants us here. They haven't asked us to leave. We live in their old parsonage.
Just trust in HIM So glad you have loving family to support you.
blacklab

Postby JR on Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:30 pm

blacklab wrote:I was not in any way trying to discredit you or show you disbelief, if you read my message that way. What I was trying to explain was that I do understand your frustration.
First , please remember that the Lord doesn't work in our time frame. HE will direct you in His time, HE Will show you how to use these experiances for HIS glory and to help HIS children Patience. I struggle to have it. HE has put me in a community that is a spiritual stronghold of the enemy. Hostility, Iam talking about in Sunday school and church. I have spoken up everytime the LORD has prompted me, never been rude . I have been mocked, humilated, had ugly faces made at me from the choir loft, etc. This has gone on for over two years. Not one person has asked me a question or shown any personal interest. The Lord still wants us here. They haven't asked us to leave. We live in their old parsonage.
Just trust in HIM So glad you have loving family to support you.

Kathryn,

I did not take it in any negative manner. I understood that you were helping and I did not perceive any criticism.

JR

Postby JR on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:05 am

Well, it has been three weeks since I spoke with the elder for advice, and not a word. He teaches my Sunday school class, so I see him each Sunday.

I did find out, that his son's illness has been debilitating the last few weeks, so I now know why the delay. I am glad I heard that before I said something out of impatience.

That is just how satan works. He uses our love for those around us as a means of derailing their service. The elder has still been preparing and teaching his class, so he is still serving.

I now will wait a few more weeks before I ask him what he thought and what he thought I should or should not be doing regarding this message.

Anyway, just a short update. April is coming soon.

JR

Postby JR on Fri May 09, 2008 9:35 am

Well, in case you were wondering, April came and went and there were no unusual events. I guess trying to figure out God was not in the cards. I am relieved, but some what disappointed. I had hoped that the events would start to move and I could finally figure out why God gave me that vision in the first place.

Not in my time, but in His. Good bye for now.

JR

Postby water on Fri May 09, 2008 9:41 am

You never know until it happens. I had a dream from the Lord once that seemed quite unlikely, and nothing happened to confirm it for almost 7 years...then bam!
Now is the time to be the Sons of Issachar - 1 Chronicles 12:32

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
water

Postby JR on Fri May 09, 2008 9:48 am

Scott,

It is good to hear from you. How have you been?

I have that painting you drew in my office. It reminds me of your vision on a daily basis. The words "Now is the time" are significant relating to me. I am not sure if I told you this, but I purchased a domain name that contains that wording in it, many years before you shared your vision with me.

I guess when I hear Him say "Now is the time", I will know what and when then.

JR

Postby water on Fri May 09, 2008 10:26 am

I have been overly busy...moving, new baby on the way, new job...too busy...but it is all going well and the Lord is awesome as usual.

Never forget Mary...all of the things she saw and heard...and she kept them close to her heart.

In time, my friend. The Lord is almost never early, but he is never late.

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
water

Postby water on Fri May 09, 2008 10:30 am

Almost forgot to say...seeing with the heart is a learned skill, especially for those accustomed to seeing with the eyes. It is learned proactively...it is not something that happens by itself.

water

Re: JR03, The second vision

Postby JR on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Well, it has been a long time since I posted here, so I thought I would say hello again. Hello...

Regarding this vision, nothing has happened. We are still trying to sell our house and move up north. I have had no other vision and am basically waiting patiently for God to direct our next step.

Regarding the U.S., I would have never imagined that so much wrong could happen so quickly in this country. I am seeing the means being put into place to completely control Americans. I am just in shock that it is happening before my eyes and there is little resistance to it. It just confirms what God has shown me and I am convinced that standing in the way is pointless. For the first time in my adult life, I can honestly say I no longer have faith in our country. That is faith with a little f, so please do not feel it necessary to lecture me on where my FAITH should be.

With that said, my mind starts to work towards preparing a way to endure for me and my family until the first three and a half years are over. I know many believe we will all go through the complete trib, I do not. I also do not believe we are going to be spared the first three and a half years, so there is much to prepare for.

With all of that said, I hope you are all still around. Water I think of you regularly. Especially regarding your vision you had of me. In fact, I printed out your art work and it is in my office for me to look at each day. It is a reminder that there will be a time that God will put me into full service and I am learning to patiently wait on that.
JR

Postby plalgum on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 am

Many years ago,I had a vision while i was sitting in church.It was during the quiet time of prayer,at first i received the vision whilst my eyes were shut,i then opened my eyes and the vision was still there.This is what i saw;I saw a statue of a man lying in the sand at the bottom of the sea.the sand covered most of the body,but the head ,neck and chest,and one of the arms were visable.Then a hand appeared and took the hand of the statue and shook it violently.The statue came alive,and there was a look of alarm on its face,then the vision faded.I thought the vision was about our sleepy church,but i was in for a shock.At a later meeting i shared the vision with the whole church,thinking that this was our wake up call,afterwards one of the elders had an interpretation from the Lord,and to my horror he told me that i was the statue.I tried to think of every reason within my understanding to dipute his revelation,I remember my love growing cold for that brother,how dare he!
Time passed and vision came true,as to what happened next,thats another story,but i can assure that i am completely restored ,and moving on with the Lord,as for my brother who was brave enough to tell me the bad news,well i love him more than ever. :itsgood:
plalgum

Postby JR on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 am

I have no doubts that this vision will come true. I know it from within the core of my soul. My perceived age when I had the vision was at least another 5 years from now, so if it happened now, then it would be sooner than I would have expected.

It is quite possible that between frame 1 and 2, a number of years could have passed, but I am definitely much older than I am today (50) then I will be by the time frame 4 happens.

So, it will happen, just not likely now.
JR

Postby 4givenmuch on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 pm

plalgum wrote:Many years ago,I had a vision while i was sitting in church.It was during the quiet time of prayer,at first i received the vision whilst my eyes were shut,i then opened my eyes and the vision was still there.This is what i saw;I saw a statue of a man lying in the sand at the bottom of the sea.the sand covered most of the body,but the head ,neck and chest,and one of the arms were visable.Then a hand appeared and took the hand of the statue and shook it violently.The statue came alive,and there was a look of alarm on its face,then the vision faded.I thought the vision was about our sleepy church,but i was in for a shock.At a later meeting i shared the vision with the whole church,thinking that this was our wake up call,afterwards one of the elders had an interpretation from the Lord,and to my horror he told me that i was the statue.I tried to think of every reason within my understanding to dipute his revelation,I remember my love growing cold for that brother,how dare he!
Time passed and vision came true,as to what happened next,thats another story,but i can assure that i am completely restored ,and moving on with the Lord,as for my brother who was brave enough to tell me the bad news,well i love him more than ever. :itsgood:

Wow! Thanks for sharing your personal story! Ironically, I have dreams and I usually think they are about me and really they are about the world. I guess God has to allow me to think they are about me initially to get my attention because even in my sleep I am dull of hearing!!!!!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Thank you, JR, for sharing your vision. I read it and found it most amazing that you had this vision in 2001. WOW!

Have you read about the ENP here or elsewhere? Many of us are looking to the mid point (3.5 years) in 2010. It really cannot be ruled out. Though I say that, I also consider that much has to happen (but these days much happens overnight, actually....for example, Cap and Trade was still being written as it was voted for, I read.....that is swift, ya know?).

On the other hand, if this is not the mid point, then as I sometimes suspect, with a wanting to know and not know it all kind of heart, that we are heading into a time of serious descent, and as such, will be a very poor and broken people when the mid point comes in 3.5 plus years from now. Things are shaping up as to appear to be declining sharply over the next couple of years.

I don't have all the answers, but I watch and I wait for the Lord.....He is coming and the joy in my heart is immense. I, like you mentioned about yourself, am cautious to diligent preparation in any way that I can. The rest is all about my praying to escape these things that come upon the earth.....and trusting the Lord with my whole being....Nomatter what happens, its all overshadowed by the fact that Jesus is Coming!!!!

Glad you've stopped in. Hope to hear from you more and glad you revived this thread....how awesome that our Lord gave you a vision in 2001.....WOW!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby JR on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks GodsStudent,

I can not really believe that 2010 is the midpoint. Things might appear to be bad now, but this is just laying the ground work. This is really not bad, yet.

Perhaps things can start in 2010, now that is always a possibility. That is what frame 1 was warning about. I am walking in a green hilly area and I believe I have dogs with me. I did not record that at the time, but that is what I recall. So, I live in So Cal and it is not green and is not likely to be this year. I have dogs and do occasionally walk them in the hills near my home. Just need the green and that has not happened in over 5 years.

I am glad that I had and recorded this vision in early 2001. Someone could easily discount the message to fear, obsession or a reaction to 9/11. Since none of that was going on back then, that pretty much eliminates that from the discussion.

GW was not a perfect President, but I can not help but hear the words of the old testament when I think about him. And so and so was the last good king of Israel. I think that way about GW. I think he was given some bad advice, like the bank intervention, but I really believe he attempted to do his best for God.

The current group is pushing us into a greater catastrophe, that will push us into a one world government. These changes in our country are happening under the guise of a necessity to prevent a problem. But, since you can grab so much power during these situations, there is no reason to stop here. They will keep on creating these situations to take more and more power. Just make sure you give the American public Circuses and bread, just like in the final days of Rome. Now it is American Idol and what ever other TV program we are distracted by.

These are scary days, but the tactics are not new and they are getting the results they want. So, this will not stop, unless God intervenes, and I think he is giving us what we (the American people) have been asking for. A country without His blessing and protection. A Godless society.

So, grant me the wisdom to know how to be found faithful in the responsibilities He has given me. My family and friends and their well being. That is the bottom line for me and who ever else God places in my path.
JR

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Amen.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:51 pm

plalgum wrote:Many years ago,I had a vision while i was sitting in church.It was during the quiet time of prayer,at first i received the vision whilst my eyes were shut,i then opened my eyes and the vision was still there.This is what i saw;I saw a statue of a man lying in the sand at the bottom of the sea.the sand covered most of the body,but the head ,neck and chest,and one of the arms were visable.Then a hand appeared and took the hand of the statue and shook it violently.The statue came alive,and there was a look of alarm on its face,then the vision faded.I thought the vision was about our sleepy church,but i was in for a shock.At a later meeting i shared the vision with the whole church,thinking that this was our wake up call,afterwards one of the elders had an interpretation from the Lord,and to my horror he told me that i was the statue.I tried to think of every reason within my understanding to dipute his revelation,I remember my love growing cold for that brother,how dare he!

Something like that happened to me, except it was a dream. I had a dream that I was outside in our yard with my 3 kids, it was a very bright clear day, then people started running down the street and I seen dust flying through the air from the same direction the people were coming, then I knew there was a terrible, huge lion coming. He was coming up on my house so I grabbed my two youngest kids and took them in the house and laid on top of them, then an old man brought my oldest child in the house, just in time. Then I woke up.

I didn't know it at the time, but that dream was showing me what was about to happen in my life. That was 2 years ago and now that the nightmare is pretty much over with, I understand what the dream was all about.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby JR on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:59 pm

It has been a long time since I have been on this site. Spending to much time in other areas and on FB.

Just as an update. No new visions (good). Based upon world events it seems more likely that this vision will come true in my life time. Still stuck in CA. Son still has epilepsy. That is pretty much it.

If you have not read my previous postings. Feel free and let me know what you think.

JR

Postby FreeInHim on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 am

Good to see you again, JR! Praying for your son, and thanks for bumping this thread, as I don't recall having read it before. Very interesting.
FreeInHim

Postby JR on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 am

Ok, things are much worse in the world and we sold our house in CA. I think that might actually be a minor miracle. We will be living in Idaho this fall. A place with green lush hills that is reminiscent of Ireland. Perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy.

No new visions, still a good thing. My Mother is there, but I have not found that stone cottage yet. God knows what He has planned. At least we are moving. That is better then just waiting.

I just thought I would bring you up to date..

JR

Postby tdye84 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Thank you for the update! I just read the thread and find it very interesting and a bit freaky. Just sayin'. Any set of dreams like that would be unsettling, to say the least.

I had one myself some months ago that has kinda stuck with me. I was above the earth, but not strictly in the physical sense like we know it. Or maybe? But it was different. It's like the earth and certain key events throughout history were laid out below me in the form of a timeline. It's like the earth itself was below me like an unrolled scroll displaying (in a sort of movie motion type way, where we're actually watching people doing things like on camera) events of history. It was so weird.

It started slowly at first. There were a couple of events from Genesis, then the pyramids from Egypt went past. Then some battles and stuff. Then I zoomed (zoomed?) farther along, and the people below me on the timeline-world went from wandering nomad type people to a very organized and strong group of people, even though there was a lot of blood and heartache there too. Then there was Rome farther along the timeline. The cross scene was there as one of *those* moments. I was slowed down for that event and took a longer look before again moving forward. After this point, the scenes took on a darker look. Like a shadow a little bit or like it was going to storm, but anyway it became progressively darker as I zoomed along this timeline scroll. Wars were fought, new countries and warring ideologies took root, diseases and stuff, technologies advanced.

The timeline went faster and faster, and getting darker and darker, and it actually got to our time (I thought I would have woke up by this point, because it was getting a little intense). So I'm still over the "earth" and going really fast over these events or whatever. Now the earth has airplanes and then it's right at our time. And then I stop. Really suddenly like a dog running on a chain and then snapping to a stop when the chain has reached its limit. So I stop and the timeline stops too. It's really a timeline; there are labels on it and everything, even though I didn't get to stop and read them. But the timeline stops recording things and sticks out in front of me ready to continue when the next event happens. I look straight in front of me to see if I could see what would be there. No, I can't see the events, but the atmosphere ahead looked horrible. Hideous, chilling, hellish. I was pretty glad the dream stopped there.

I was unnerved when I woke up. I still am, just thinking of it.

Was this from God? Dunno (does God give dreams to 26-yr-old stay-at-home moms?). I don't like it though. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Maybe it should have its own thread, but we're discussing dreams, so I thought I'd chime in too. K, I need a shower now. Good to see you all.

And yes, I know I need to fix my avatar. :bag:
The Five C's of sane living: Chocolate, cheese, coffee, creamer, cheesecake
tdye84

Postby JR on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 pm

My initial feeling / interpretation about your vision / dream is that time is running out. You saw the world through God's eyes and He is saying this world, as we have known it, is coming to an end. Soon. I agree and think we have about 10 to 20 years tops.

I have used the following description to help people know the difference between a vision and a dream, at least from my perspective. A vision is etched on to your soul, you can not shake it or forget it. It sticks with you and each time you recall it, it is just as clear and nearly as unsettling. When I read my vision journaled here, it still causes me to tear up. Just to come in contact with a word from God, is extremely unnerving and humbling. Anyone that says they have such an encounter and is not shaken, is just full of it.

Regarding your age and who receives visions.

Acts 2
17 'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says,
'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND;
AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY,
AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS,
AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;

JR

Postby JR on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:56 pm

tdye84 wrote:Was this from God? Dunno (does God give dreams to 26-yr-old stay-at-home moms?). I don't like it though. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

I don't like them either. The two I have had leave me crushed and humbled in a way no other experience can come close to.

JR

Postby Finaldash on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 pm

I've had a couple of these dreams/visions that were so vivid that I still remember them years later. I'll share one.
This was back in 2001/2002:
I found myself walking through a burning shopping mall in a hurry to get out. As I found my way out... all I thought was finding my family because i had the feeling they were in trouble. As I looked back the building was now a raging fire and started crashing to the ground. For some reason we lived just across the street form this burning shopping mall and as I entered our apartment, wolves were trying to get in. I gathered as many people as I could with me to leave. I carried everyone with my arms, shoulder, and legs. I remembered telling my wife to go ahead of me, as we were crossing this "tight rope wooden bridge", cause I still needed to go back and find others. I can't remember who these others were but all I remember now is that my family went first before i did.
While we were crossing this bridge wolves were trying to get to us. But one character stood out from all of this.... for some reason we needed to hold on to this small baby sheep. I made sure I had a tight grip on this little animal. In the dream he was something very important we must hold on to.
I looked back this building was still a raging inferno and wolves were still there under and around this small bridge trying to get to us. There seem to be a skip in the dream, so I'm not sure if I was able to save anybody else.... so as I crossed the bridge again to meet with my family.... all I saw was this rolling hills filled with beautiful flowers and green grass. There I saw my family waiting for me, as we were reunited safely away from the fire and wolves that were out to get us.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby water on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 am

JR wrote:Ok, things are much worse in the world and we sold our house in CA. I think that might actually be a minor miracle. We will be living in Idaho this fall. A place with green lush hills that is reminiscent of Ireland. Perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy.

No new visions, still a good thing. My Mother is there, but I have not found that stone cottage yet. God knows what He has planned. At least we are moving. That is better then just waiting.

I just thought I would bring you up to date..

It sounds like its time.

water

Postby JR on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 am

Finaldash wrote:I've had a couple of these dreams/visions that were so vivid that I still remember them years later. I'll share one.
This was back in 2001/2002:
I found myself walking through a burning shopping mall in a hurry to get out. As I found my way out... all I thought was finding my family because i had the feeling they were in trouble. As I looked back the building was now a raging fire and started crashing to the ground. For some reason we lived just across the street form this burning shopping mall and as I entered our apartment, wolves were trying to get in. I gathered as many people as I could with me to leave. I carried everyone with my arms, shoulder, and legs. I remembered telling my wife to go ahead of me, as we were crossing this "tight rope wooden bridge", cause I still needed to go back and find others. I can't remember who these others were but all I remember now is that my family went first before i did.
While we were crossing this bridge wolves were trying to get to us. But one character stood out from all of this.... for some reason we needed to hold on to this small baby sheep. I made sure I had a tight grip on this little animal. In the dream he was something very important we must hold on to.
I looked back this building was still a raging inferno and wolves were still there under and around this small bridge trying to get to us. There seem to be a skip in the dream, so I'm not sure if I was able to save anybody else.... so as I crossed the bridge again to meet with my family.... all I saw was this rolling hills filled with beautiful flowers and green grass. There I saw my family waiting for me, as we were reunited safely away from the fire and wolves that were out to get us.

In reading this, I am struck with the idea of the fall of America (the shopping center) and the subsequent hard times and danger that will come from that. When the US government stops paying people to stay home and watch TV, those 'wolves' will be roaming the streets to get what they want from those who have prepared ahead of time. At some point, that will transition into persecution of Christians.

My conclusions from my own vision and why God gave it to me, is to prepare. To prepare a safe place for my family and friends. So I am on my way to Idaho to do just that.

Last edited by JR on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
JR

Postby JR on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 am

water wrote:
It sounds like its time.

Yes, I would say very soon. At least I hope to hear those words.

Now is the time,
the time is now!

I was wondering if you would pick up on this thread again. How are you Water?

JR

Postby water on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

JR wrote:
water wrote:
It sounds like its time.

Yes, I would say very soon. At least I hope to hear those words.

Now is the time,
the time is now!

I was wondering if you would pick up on this thread again. How are you Water?

Doing great! Staying very busy with work and family, lurking here every so often to see what is up. Doing my best to focus on my young children and watching Turkey starting to pull the strings.

Not much time left. Things will really start to rumble soon...they already have.

I forget about how long ago we had our discussion. Does the time seem about right based on what you thought then?

water

Postby JR on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:12 am

I had no accurate idea of when it was to happen. The only means of determining the time, was based upon how old I was in the vision. I pictured myself fully gray, still a long way off, and old but not decrepit. When I was 42, that seemed as if it could be as early as 55, but now that I am 52, that seems much further off. I am now thinking 62 to 70. So that would be 10 to 18 years from now.

Enjoy those kids. I will periodically show up here to let people know what is going on. Moving to Idaho is a big move, but we are not moving to that stone cottage, yet. I will let you all know when and if I find that place.

JR
JR

Postby water on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:22 pm

water

Postby JR on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 am

Ok, that is just to funny. The stones are right, but I am not feeling it. If it comes up for sale, I will check it out.

How in the world did you find this?

JR

Postby water on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:17 pm

water

Postby JR on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 am

Ok, that is much closer. You are so funny.

Now, there needs to be a white arched trellis with a white picket fence. Also, a faucet right next to the trellis. The trellis is about 6 to 8 feet away from a window in the house.

I believe the stones are more like river rock. The roof on this one is very close.

JR

Postby JR on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:14 am

We have arrived safely in Idaho. We are renting for a year, to see what happens with the housing market. I will be keeping my eye out for that 'special' house.

JR

Postby water on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 am

water

Postby JR on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 am

I will let you know. I like the idea of alternative energy, but they do not specify what they mean by it.

JR

Postby water on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:08 pm

They probably mean you on a stationary bike!

water

Postby JR on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 am

Just an update. We bought a home in Idaho. It is not the stone cottage from the vision, at least not yet. I always keep my eye out for it.

I thought I would refresh this post for those that have not seen it before. Hearing that the current Pope is retiring, it brought to mind Malachy's prophesy of the last pope. According to Malachy, this next pope will be Peter the Roman. There is a black cardinal named Peter Turkson who seems to be the odds on favorite.

Everything going on with Obama, our economy and islam still confirms my vision. My best guess is within the next 12 to 15 years. With Obama getting elected again, my guess is sooner then later.

:itsgood:
JR

Postby JR on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 am

By the way, I am not sure if I have said this before, but I have come to believe that the rapture will happen during the Feast of the Tabernacles. This is the final feast for Christ to fulfill. Again, knowing the season is not the same as knowing the day and hour. This is from Wikipedia.

Sukkot (Hebrew: סוכות‎ or סֻכּוֹת sukkōt or sukkos, Feast of Booths, Feast of Tabernacles) is a biblical holiday celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei (variously from late September to late October). It is one of the three biblically mandated festivals Shalosh regalim on which Hebrews were commanded to make a pilgrimage to the Temple in Jerusalem. It follows the solemn holiday of Yom Kippur, or the Day of Atonement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukkot

Here is another partial resource for you to review;

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/lisat104.htm
JR

Postby JR on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:27 am

:itsgood:
JR

Postby Reverend R.G. Myers on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:49 pm

JR, is it possible that the stone cottage is symbolic? That you and your wife are protected within your stronghold of your faith in the lord and that your stronghold burns with your faith and love for the lord? Just throwing it out there.
Reverend R.G. Myers

Postby JR on Wed May 01, 2013 8:19 am

The stone cottage could be as you indicated. I am not sure, though I do look out for it when ever I am driving around. We are intending to visit Ireland, hopefully next year. My Mom has wanted to visit there for a while. My gut says that we have retreated in a sense, so living in a home that is remote and away from densely populated areas is what I am going with for now. Funny thing, when I had this vision, my Mom lived in Florida and I lived in California. Now she is less then 10 minutes away from me and will likely be living with me within the next 10 years.

I got called out the other day on this vision. I was using it as a hypothetical situation in a discussion and one of the people asked me if I was the one that had the vision. I told them the truth. It was a bit uncomfortable, but these were friends, so I was forthcoming. I think in the 12 years since I had this vision (no other visions since then), I have shared it in person with less then 30 people. I still do not know what to do with it, other then to try to prepare financially to be in a position to protect my friends and family.

Thanks for the input.

Last edited by JR on Thu May 02, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
JR

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed May 01, 2013 8:53 am

Hi JR,

I haven't read thru the entire thread, but I do vaguely remember your speaking of a stone cottage in your vision. From my own experience with dreams and/or visions, I offer this for your consideration. Often tangible, concrete images in our vision represent something quite other than our limited understanding allows. Just like God is portrayed in scripture as a "big bird" :) with feathers that hide or shelter us, Jesus as a "bright and morning star," or the Holy Spirit is portrayed as a dove, it's possible that your stone cottage represents a safe, strong place of safety and refuge like a modern-day fortress, i.e. a place where you will find comfort and peace.

Just some thoughts.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to SIGNS